Captain - Orange Pauldron TD breakdown

pandatrooper

Based on the feedback from the "Back pack parts identification" thread, I thought I might try and do a cleaned up version of Rolf's diagrams.

I think these would serve as helpful reference when troopers try and emulate specific TD's in the film. I know I probably looked at Rolf's diagram a million times for the STS trooper, thinking "OK, this guy has this pouch in this scene, but the next scene it's gone!" etc. Makes it a lot easier to look at a picture or photo!

Once I got the initial template started, it wasn't hard to mix and match the components. I used some of the images form the CRL and Juan's TD photo and Rolf's pouch photos, with some Photoshopping.

It would be great to do this for each TD based on rank, so that we have reference for each one. Let me know what you think!

resized-ba3c19389-orangealleycheckcaptai

resized-82ed19416-orangealleyway-falcon-

resized-dcae19437-orangecaptain-desertve

resized-8bb819459-orangecaptaincantina20

resized-42a319509-orangedockingbay-tuckn

resized-3f0019534-orangecaptainroadblock

resized-196f19555-orangedockingbaycaptai

resized-b16619574-orangedockingbaycaptai

resized-71dd19596-orangeroadblock-captai

Glad you guys like them! I didn't know that's what you guys were planning (an elite program). I think at some point, Noel mentioned "something cool was in the works" but I didn't know how specific it was going to be.

I can try and do the black pauldron and white pauldron guys next if you want.

PM sent re: the images.

Glad you guys like them! I didn't know that's what you guys were planning (an elite program). I think at some point, Noel mentioned "something cool was in the works" but I didn't know how specific it was going to be.

I can try and do the black pauldron and white pauldron guys next if you want.

PM sent re: the images.

that would be great bro....go for it :)

As I said in my other post, these should be posted somewhere permanent for all to see. I also think it shows that MEPD is a vital detachment to all things sandtrooper and worth being part of. Things just keep getting better & better.

As I said in my other post, these should be posted somewhere permanent for all to see. I also think it shows that MEPD is a vital detachment to all things sandtrooper and worth being part of. Things just keep getting better & better.

They are listed (and being listed) in the "The MEPD Question Database"... so they're being kept like that. B)

And thanks for the kind words too man! :salute:

• 3 months later...

can you stiil be deployed if I go with a t21 instead of e11 if I'm building the road block version?

Absolutely! B)

Deployment isn't contingent on a specific schema of configuration. Only on the things mentioned in the CRL. Probably less than 20% (just to make up a number) of deployed troopers actually have any grouping of helmet, pauldron, pouches and blaster that match exactly to a "seen-on-screen" trooper.

Absolutely! B)

Deployment isn't contingent on a specific schema of configuration. Only on the things mentioned in the CRL. Probably less than 20% (just to make up a number) of deployed troopers actually have any grouping of helmet, pauldron, pouches and blaster that match exactly to a "seen-on-screen" trooper.

I do have ALL and every configuration of every single TD on the movie!

I didn't know that I did, but I saw that on Terry´s charts.

I mean, that's me right, with all that gear!!!

LOL!!

BTW, what is photoshop???

;)

Saludos

PS... OK, I just recheked and it seems that although I "have" all the gear, I only have one bucket. Too bad!

LOL!!!