Star Wars Weekend Legoland

SniperOF

yeah..that was great! :)

at 2:57 the one with the white Pauldron is ME! :)

Being a Sandtrooper makes me really proud! There is no costume that is more exciting with all its weathering, the weapons and Fieldpack. I´ll never regret to made the choice to become one! And you can feel a special brotherhood between TDs... cause there aren´t that much..!

Cheers, Mike :td:

200 WOW :blink: i want to try that one day too.

Sadly Denmark are only a very small country, but Germany are pretty close.

So i´m pretty sure, i will join one of your event down there one day ;)

(is it Jens Hartmann whit the MG-15 on he´s shoulder, looking cool)

Nice, Harald. It looks like you had a great turnout for the event.

Yeah, that's a lot of TKs, but holy Scout Squad! I don't think I've ever seen that many TBs in one place. Nice representation for the TDs, too.

I was one of them Posted Image

For that event I became a TB trader until my TD is final Posted Image

Another good clip of the event:

Cheers Joe

the link didnt work..here the next try

We were about 6,7 TDs.. that was cool! :)

And you are right..the one next to me is Jens Hartmann..

This guy is so cool..he pisses ice-cubes ;) Just the way he wears his MG-15 on his Soulder.. like "maan... let´s do this f*** parade and go home" !! I like it!! :D

Great video, great looking costumes too! It's nice to see a large group of the same style, whether it is TBs, TDs, TKs, TS etc....

Looks like you all had fun. One thing I have to ask, the TS with the TB helmet, what's up with that? Is it something new from a video game, or graphic novel like the incinerator trooper, TKC or Nova trooper? I did not see it on the 501st "Costume Designation and Description" either... Anyway, it has a cool look.

Posted Image

Great video, great looking costumes too! It's nice to see a large group of the same style, whether it is TBs, TDs, TKs, TS etc....

Looks like you all had fun. One thing I have to ask, the TS with the TB helmet, what's up with that? Is it something new from a video game, or graphic novel like the incinerator trooper, TKC or Nova trooper? I did not see it on the 501st "Costume Designation and Description" either... Anyway, it has a cool look.

Posted Image

I believe that this guy was from Switzerland. However, I could not tell if he was now a Snow Biker or a Scout Trooper… lol., definitely different.

Cheers Joe

I believe that this guy was from Switzerland. However, I could not tell if he was now a Snow Biker or a Scout Trooper… lol., definitely different.

Cheers Joe

Yeah, definitely different... I don't remember any Big Redwood trees for them to dodge on Hoth, only snow, Wampas and more snow, o'yeah more snow.....Maybe he got lost on the way to Endor :D

Aren't there a few speeder bikes flying around the AT-ST and AT-AT legs in Hoth? I kindof remember seeing them there, but not sure. Maybe they were added in the SE cause Im pretty sure they were not there in the original ESB.

If so, how are their armors? Just like regular ROTJ TBs, or same armor just white jumpsuit?

Have no idea.

;)

Saludos.

Ok. I just rewatched the complete Hoth Battle secuence twice and there are no Speeder bikes on it.

But I did found hoth speederbikes toys and art. Maybe it appears in a videogame too. I dont really know.

Anyway, there are two versions of them, one ridden by all white and gray TBs and other ridden by regular TSs... but there is no reference I cuould find of a TS with a TB helmet.

So lets just say it was an emergency bucket.

;)

Saludos.