TD ID #

TD3306

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Mine is based on the unit designation my fire team was assigned while serving in various Central American countries doing "various things" back in the 1980's.... yeah I may be older than most of you , but I can still kick your butts!

6025 is a number that I've used for various things during my life, I came to like it phonetically, plus it stuck in my head real nice. I figured I'd use it and it's horribly obscure reference as my TKID. "6025" was a back-up guitarist on the first Dead Kennedys record; "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables". I had wondered how long it would take for someone to guess it and say something, but nearly 6 years later I've given up. There it is.

unfortunatly the 501st ignored my favorites and gave me a free number they choose!

@seth

"Holiday in Cambodia" was one of my favorite songs in my punk/hardcore times. and of course as a native german i loved "California uber alles!

I tried everything but they were taken. Mostly inactive ones. TK-2827 kind of rolls off the tongue nicely if you say the numbers individually. Doesn't really mean anything though because I was just throwing out numbers by that point. It will eventually be TD and TA as well.

6025 is a number that I've used for various things during my life, I came to like it phonetically, plus it stuck in my head real nice. I figured I'd use it and it's horribly obscure reference as my TKID. "6025" was a back-up guitarist on the first Dead Kennedys record; "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables". I had wondered how long it would take for someone to guess it and say something, but nearly 6 years later I've given up. There it is.

I saw the Dead Kennedys in '82 going on my senior year in H.S. and I never would've guessed Seth! Holiday Inn Cambodia is a sentimental favorite of mine. Still wish I had the concert shirt; our school principal banned my buddies and me from ever wearing them on campus again due to its graphic nature. Guess we were too rad for people's tastes.

Too cool! I am too young to have seen DK (In 1982 I was 2 ), but I did get to see Jello with the Melvins in Phila late in 2005, and have seen him do spoken word three times, and moments ago bought a ticket to a spoken word show he is doing early next month about 20 miles from my house.

TD-5125, 5-5, my eldest daughter birth date, 1-2, my second daughter's birth date. That It.... My ID is also used for my car number plate... wow...what a coincidence....

Mine come from my girls name Cara = 2272 after all she is my biggest supporter.

ek! That's almost like getting a tattoo! But, yeah, Tracy still supports my whole Star Wars habit, so I guess she's a keeper.

My 501st ID number is silly and dumb. I tried to pick something important, with relevance and merit, but they were all taken. After going through some five or six different numbers, I started to just throw numbers out... like throwing darts with whatever numbers came into my mind. In the end, 1536 was a partial password to a Filemaker database I used at work! I actually never realized it until a few weeks later.

Mine come from my girls name Cara = 2272 after all she is my biggest supporter.

ek! That's almost like getting a tattoo! But, yeah, Tracy still supports my whole Star Wars habit, so I guess she's a keeper.

My 501st ID number is silly and dumb. I tried to pick something important, with relevance and merit, but they were all taken. After going through some five or six different numbers, I started to just throw numbers out... like throwing darts with whatever numbers came into my mind. In the end, 1536 was a partial password to a Filemaker database I used at work! I actually never realized it until a few weeks later.

Yeah she's a keeper!

• 2 weeks later...

TD-5023, 5 is the month i was born, and 23 is the day and if you take the first and last number and add them together you get 8, add a zero and you have 80.....the year i was born LOL

Not very interesting i know, but eh??? what are you gonna do. LOL

• 1 month later...

I love this thread. I definitely have a # in mind that I'm going to shoot for. It hasn't been taken yet and there is a meaning behind it for me. I don't want to say it and jinx it.