Celebration V Group Pictures

Vadersblade

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted. I found out when I got home that Comcast had shut my internet off instead of changing my speed package. :6: Now I am finally up and running again and able to bring you all the pictures.

I want to thank everyone that followed my gf and I up to the 501st room to get these pictures taken. It was an awesome sight to behold with all these troopers actually on a set piece from Tatooine! Here's the link to my PB:

Sandtrooper Pictures

I wish I had known about this, looked like a great time. I don't know where I was lol. Scott worked so much to make all of that stuff for the 501st room, that Eisley set was great. I had a great time "guarding" the door and taking all sorts of pics with people, it was a blast!

Great job!

Where not rubbing it in we are just wanting to relive it again, I think a great time was had by all. Here is some photos of my self. I hope C6 is in Orlando . It was a great place for a Star Wars convention.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats it....we are deleting this thread!!!! you guys are just rubbing it in :D :D :D :D

C V.5 :)

I feel bad now Rick :6: I wasn't trying to rub sand into it... So, I cloned the brow from a pic of Movealong and Photoshop'd it onto your lid in the photo below...

Hope you like it Bro :duim:

The Special Edition of the MEPD group shot.

Posted Image