MEPD 10th Anniversary

Gordonator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a super quick crack I took at a logo to celebrate the momentous occasion!

Posted Image

Love it Terry!

If we can get an OK from the Command Staff and our Merch Officer, I have a connection to get these made up at a resonable cost.

We could do them as a 3" or a Beret Flash size...or both.

I could also take our original Beret patch and have a "10" added to the center.

I would love to take point on this.

Looks great guys....

As some of you may remember....back a few months ago there was a post called "show us your artwork" this was the unofficial start of our search for the artwork. We (the Command Staff) figured what better way than to have original artwork come from a member of the MEPD. The artwork would then be part of the 10th year anniversary rollout. Anyway, this is still an ongoing process and we will definitely have something in place soon. Keep the ideas coming...We want to hear from everyone on this.

Cant wait to see what the future holds for the best "Detachment" in the world!!!

no offense FISD :)

Got it,,

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x144/trixie05_2007/newposterver-4.jpg

Love the poster, however, in the UK, the words 'big job' have toilet humour connotations....

Looking great, and now no toilet humour for those tks to point out... B) They have nothing better to do, being all shiny and all that...