MEPD 10th Anniversary

Gordonator

Love you like my second home.

I have been here for 5 years, and got tons of fun, friends, trooper knowledge out of it.

3 words:

I love you :wub:

Congrats whit the 10 years old buddy, lets take 10 more :salute:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 years of EXCELLENCE!!!! B) B) B) B) I'M RAISING A BEER TO YOU ALL NOW! :)

i have gained so many amazing friends through the 501st/mepd!!! i was always a confident and assertive guy,but,after my band folded in '96,i was without a purpose,and lacked the confidence i had back then.....UNTIL YOU GUYS CAME ALONG!!! :) i have had many bad times since then,and even now,but when i think of what this big 501st family of mine does to make a difference,my problems suddenly become irrelevant.....

THANK YOU ALL!,I'M A BETTER AND PROUDER MAN BECAUSE OF THE 501ST!!!! B):)

Agreed MEPD is the best.

This is truly my favorite place to be. I really feel so much brotherhood amongst this band of sandtroopers that stretches across the globe. I'm honored to serve with you all....great friends and I'm really looking forward to the next 10 yrs. Although I don't drink...I'm raising my beer (root) with Dave. Thank you everyone for doing what you do

Holy Cow! I didn't know this thread was going to turn into a Brotherhood lovefest.This is without a doubt the numero uno detachment in the 501st.Lotsa and Lotsa Goodfellas here-likeminded,all out for their fellow men, women and children. Each and every day I am impressed with the good hearts that make up the MEPD. I don't drink either so I'll raise a Arizona Green Tea to yous. Dave

We definitely need a t-shirt.

I'd donate my poster for the back if someones up to do a run.

If we use it for the back and use that 10th anniversary shield for the front pocket it would be cool.

What's everyone else think?

Tim

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x144/trixie05_2007/MEPD-poster.jpg