Music Of The MEPD

DirtyBoy

actually there have been many, many music styles in my life.

and i still won´t say i´m only into one specific style of music.

there are so many amazing bands from all genres out there and i like it to take the best of all genres.

when i was a 15-21 year old skateboarder i was absolutly straight edge. i only listened to hardcore music, stuff like Gorilla Biskuits, Youth of Today, No for an Answer... i even was a vegetarian for over 5 years.

after that i changed to House and even a little techno music as a DJ... :rolleyes:

and now i´m back into hardcore, rock and music you can see in awesome concerts rather than played by a DJ.

there a hundreds of bands i listen too but Mando Diao, early Avril, Suicidal Tendencies, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park (****, i missed their concert when i was in Bangkok two years ago) and oldschoolbands like Pearl Jam are on my MP3 player together with Pink (gotta see a concert!!!) and a couple of german Rockbands (Beatsteaks, Revolverheld...)

great topic for a thread! :duim:

it´s nice to get to know all of you guys a little better!

• 2 weeks later...

Van Halen (Roth era) is my all time favorite....

Right on but there is room for Hagar but I like chickenfoot

But on my iPod I have the Dan band a little uncle Ted but y'all have hit on most of my favorite bands

I listen to various music depends on my mood.

The most played song for this month is 'cavatina'(acoustic) and 'swan song',the most played band on my list is acdc and the police for this month.

My iPod is full of something from every genre. From Buddy Holly to Wu-Tang Clan.

However, my favorites are really punk bands and folk rock. I play in a punk rock band called Two Fisted Law (We're playing the El Bar in Philly on the 25th if anyone is around...shameless plug :D ). We released one album last year and just started work on a follow up. I also put out an acoustic album in 2006 with a friend of mine. So both of those types of music are my passion.

I LOVE Millencolin, Bad Religion, David Gray, Bouncing Souls, Tim Barry, Alkaline Trio, Johnny Cash, The Misfits, The Smashing Pumpkins, Simon and Garfunkle, No Use For a Name, Opersation Ivy and several smaller bands I've gotten really close to (The Jukebox Romantics, The Jesse Minute, Born to Lose).

Going to see bands play? Well, I love that too. I'm always in the mood for a good show!

• 2 weeks later...