Pouch Dimensions

Sorry bro...

I dont have the Spanish pouches.

Actually, Im not sure wich pouches are those... hehehe.

Could you post a reference so I can see what could be done to help you.

I do own an MP38/40 canvas pouch, and some Stolla Wien replicas. If you need those dimentions let me know.

There is also a run for screen accurate MP40 leather pouches by Zaddok here...

http://forum.mepd.ne...?showtopic=6979

Hope it helps.

Saludos

Sorry bro...

I dont have the Spanish pouches.

Actually, Im not sure wich pouches are those... hehehe.

Could you post a reference so I can see what could be done to help you.

I do own an MP38/40 canvas pouch, and some Stolla Wien replicas. If you need those dimentions let me know.

There is also a run for screen accurate MP40 leather pouches by Zaddok here...

http://forum.mepd.ne...?showtopic=6979

Hope it helps.

Saludos

Thanks but I've think I've got the gist of the Mp40 type pouches, its the smaller hip pouches that I need more info on. Cheers anyway.

Thanks but I've think I've got the gist of the Mp40 type pouches, its the smaller hip pouches that I need more info on. Cheers anyway.

I was thinking about the bigger sized ones, but of a similar design. Someone had a picture of three different sized ones. I believe a lot of people use french ones instead, so I could really do with dimensions of any of the larger style, single pouches.

I was thinking about the bigger sized ones, but of a similar design. Someone had a picture of three different sized ones. I believe a lot of people use french ones instead, so I could really do with dimensions of any of the larger style, single pouches.

Rolf had the pic of the 3 different sized ones. the pic i posted no one has been able to come up with the real dimensions or even what it is yet. cool thing is since its attached to a belt you could probably figure out the dimensions based on that. i know personally if that pouch was recreated, id buy one :)

Rolf had the pic of the 3 different sized ones. the pic i posted no one has been able to come up with the real dimensions or even what it is yet. cool thing is since its attached to a belt you could probably figure out the dimensions based on that. i know personally if that pouch was recreated, id buy one :)

I think its the ones that Rolf showed, he seems to have them all. I like the large pouch to go on my hip but I don't know what size that one is. Can you help...or Rolf if you are reading this, what size are they buddy or what French ones should I look for as replacements?