Accessories

motman241

So, I was thinking about this... I have a lot of things I could troop with. There's some things I could probably troop with, because they're cool.

So you've got your armor on (and of course your pauldron). Accessories then become ammo pack on the shoulder, ammo pack on the hip, backpack, big gun, E-11 (for that "just in case, baby"), binders, binoculars, dewback prod, camera case (can't be without that- for room keys, car keys, and money, too), some of you wear amps on your hip, MEPD armband, Imperial tickets, business cards, etc etc etc. How much junk is too much?? What does everyone usually troop with? (There will be occasions where you will have more or less stuff, I know)

I usually troop with my MEPD armband, backpack, big gun, E-11, ammo pouch on shoulder, and ammo pouch on hip. I will sometimes put my binders and binoculars in my backpack (yes, my pack is totally functional).

I carry the pauldron, E-11, backpack, and 2 ammo pouches. I have my voice amp mounted in the backpack. Still haven't built my BFG but hopefully soon. I also need to get another belt pouch to hold keys, wallet etc. I think the amount of gear you have is a personal preference. I have a big friggin' pack so I try not to carry too much other junk around. I'll probably never carry the binders, binoculars and dewback prod but to each his own.

TD 257's loadout...

pauldron, BFG, E-11, shoulder ammo pouch, backpack. I can put keys and a wallet in a backpack box, but I need help getting to them. My voice amp and speakers are all in my helmet so thats not an issue. I don't have any prods, binoculars, or binders.

god, my packs heavy to begin with, as if that wasnt enough, I punish myself with my 2x4 of a bfg LOL! my pouches are functional, and carry wallet keys, smokes, lighter, buisness cards, the old e-11 always, binos, and the PA system is all enclosed in the bucket with the fans. makes for a heavy rig though. I love it!!

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have a "pack less" set up, ala the Docking Bay 94 assault. I have my pauldron, MP-40 pouches, hand plates and an MG-34 (John Bush) version. I still need to get an AB plate, knee piece. lenses and of couse "DIRT". I also have the tubular pack frame to start my back pack, but for indoor events, like crowd control, I will probalby go packless. I tend to be running things at conventions and I often have to get from point A to point B in a hurry. So by going packless, I would tend to "bump" folks/stuff less (based on wearing my Clone Commando armor with its pack).

For times when I am working a stationary spot (like door duty), parades and such, I would break out the pack for maximum effect.

Tim

TK-1066

TD - Currenty in MOS specialization training.