FOOTBALL! Are YOU Ready?!?!?

DirtyBoy

NFC East will be a wild one....but everybody should just stay home and give the Lombardi Trophy to the Jets (yeah,right)

Oh the Jets...it's going to be awesome to watch them finish 7-9 and all these Jets extremists start jumping off buildings!

If someone put a gun to my head and said pick a winner of the NFC East, I would tell them just to pull the trigger now. Is there going to be a more interesting division to watch this season? I don't think so.

And lastly, my two cents...GO PATS!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the Jets...it's going to be awesome to watch them finish 7-9 and all these Jets extremists start jumping off buildings!

If someone put a gun to my head and said pick a winner of the NFC East, I would tell them just to pull the trigger now. Is there going to be a more interesting division to watch this season? I don't think so.

Yes,Motormouth Rex is sure giving them Patriots plenty to be PO'd about.I would not want to make Mr. Brady mad.

yes, the East is going to very interesting :)

EAGLES/PATRIOTS Superbowl :)

yes, the East is going to very interesting :)

EAGLES/PATRIOTS Superbowl :)

I love the prediction! I'll take the rematch.

And what a better way to start the Pats season than shutting up T.O.? The only thing that guy can run anymore is his mouth!

I love the prediction! I'll take the rematch.

And what a better way to start the Pats season than shutting up T.O.? The only thing that guy can run anymore is his mouth!

LOL!!!!

Id love to see the rematch....maybe this time our QB wont be out of breath everytime he runs a play :)

:lol:

Bear Down Chicago Bears,

make every play clear the way to victory!

Bear down Chicago Bears,

put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.

We'll never for get the way

you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.

Bear down Chicago Bears,

and let them know why your wearing the crown.

Your the pride and Joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, Bear down!!!

WOO HOOOO! Bears ran over the Cowboys 27 to 20!!!!

2-0 start in the season games after the crappy pre-season games...I don't know who did what to the Team but they played WAY better yesterday than they did last week!

Diana (ShortTRooper )

• 3 weeks later...

I'll make this easy lol.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

That song has been around since 1938 (slightly changed since then), oldest in the league and I think still the only team with a full marching band, that plays it at games. We sing it on every touch down at my local Bar with a huge Redskins club that I belong to.

Another interesting weekend but for me, any weekend the Skins win and the Cowboys lose is a great weekend lol!!!! When people ask, I always tell 'em, my two favorite teams are the Washington Redskins and ANYBODY playing the Cowboys haha!!

I'll make this easy lol.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

That song has been around since 1938 (slightly changed since then), oldest in the league and I think still the only team with a full marching band, that plays it at games. We sing it on every touch down at my local Bar with a huge Redskins club that I belong to.

Another interesting weekend but for me, any weekend the Skins win and the Cowboys lose is a great weekend lol!!!! When people ask, I always tell 'em, my two favorite teams are the Washington Redskins and ANYBODY playing the Cowboys haha!!

Lets hope McNabb stays healthy....if he does you guys have a great shot :)

Yeah he's a temp fix for right now, one of the biggest problems of the Redskins in the last few well, many years lol. We just keep picking up old players and doing the old band aid fix. Really hoping that will change, we seriously need some younger guys to build around. I like McNabb, even when he was in Philly. Was surprised to see him go to a division rival and I know he wanted that win in Philly really bad a few weeks back. I used to live in D.C. years ago and remember going to the Vet a few times, for Eagles/Skins games, definitely a rough place to be in Skins colors lol.

Yeah he's a temp fix for right now, one of the biggest problems of the Redskins in the last few well, many years lol. We just keep picking up old players and doing the old band aid fix. Really hoping that will change, we seriously need some younger guys to build around. I like McNabb, even when he was in Philly. Was surprised to see him go to a division rival and I know he wanted that win in Philly really bad a few weeks back. I used to live in D.C. years ago and remember going to the Vet a few times, for Eagles/Skins games, definitely a rough place to be in Skins colors lol.

lol...ya its def a huge rivalry between them. ive been a philly fan since i was a little kid...McNabb was always good getting us to the playoff games but never got over the hump...it was bittersweet to see him go. im hoping Vick and Kolb can bring home a ring :)

Yeah the Eagles have always seemed to choke when it's really on the line, even back with Cunningham. I have been a Skins fan since I could crawl, used to live up in D.C., nothing changed when I moved down here, over 10 years ago now. We are not much better, Skins have not been to a Superbowl since 1991, can't believe it's been that long.

At least we have one thing in common, a love to hate the Cowboys lol.