FOOTBALL! Are YOU Ready?!?!?

DirtyBoy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how 'bout them Cowboys!!!!!

its going to be an interesting year in the NFC east....McNabb starting QB for the skins....Kolb starting for the Eagles with Vick as the backup....then youve got the Deer eyed Manning on the Giants....lastly the unpredictable Romo....

Should be fun....cant wait :)

its going to be an interesting year in the NFC east....McNabb starting QB for the skins....Kolb starting for the Eagles with Vick as the backup....then youve got the Deer eyed Manning on the Giants....lastly the unpredictable Romo....

Deer eyed Manning...with.. a ...Super Bowl ring!!!!! BBBBAAAAMMMMM! G-I-A-N-T-S!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I'm a Cowboys fan...

Not not so much a T Romo fan.

He lacks the... well... game presence and personality other QB have, not to compare him with franchise giants as Staubach or Aikman.

Also, this Saturday is the first game of my University's team, Borregos Salvajes (something like "wild rams"), I will be going to my old Alma Matter and see them win!!

Man I love Football.

Saludos.

I'm a Cowboys fan...

Not not so much a T Romo fan.

He lacks the... well... game presence and personality other QB have, not to compare him with franchise giants as Staubach or Aikman.

Also, this Saturday is the first game of my University's team, Borregos Salvajes (something like "wild rams"), I will be going to my old Alma Matter and see them win!!

Man I love Football.

Saludos.

Have fun today Juan!!!!

Once more to get it stuck in your head....lol

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.

Hit 'Em High.

And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!