Happy Birthday TD-252

Scootch

Thanks bro´s, love you all back :duim:

My birthday was great, my family came in to celebrate me.

We eat a lot of food, and went to Tivoli down town Copenhagen to get more food, and the weather was all sunny hot.

Sylvester/my 14 month old son was whit us too, he was happy the hole day and enjoy him self on all the play grounds and study all the things flying around in the air.

Back home we attack another food store to get some more, Sylvester took over the place and flirt whit the lady´s working there.

He´s a good looking boy, and he got good taste in lady´s all ready.

I have never talk whit so many lady´s in no time, before i got him :D

Tivoli:

http://www.google.dk/images?hl=da&source=imghp&biw=1440&bih=786&q=tivoli+copenhagen&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

(Sylvester and i are doing good here, even it have only been around 2 month and 1 week since he´s mom/my x wife decide to leave us.

We are very happy together, my x wife was in a bad mood all most every day since he was born...

so in many ways this is more easy, for Sylvester and me just to be us two.

My x wife, only have him sleep over 1 night every second week, beside that he´s only whit me.

(its was decided by the danish state government, when we start the divorce, because i was the best to take care of him).

It can be lot of work to be a single dad, to a small boy at only 14 month.

But he give so much back, and i´m so proud and happy to be there to support him, and be there for him all the way.

(i enjoy every day, second whit him)

She have hurt him bad, by leaving him, he has been crying a bit more, and want to be hold/hug more.

And i guess he could feel my pain too, so i give him all the love i can each second.

I carrie him around all over, hold him, kiss him, play music for him, dance, take him to the play grounds, see family, friends, friends whit there kid´s, hold him clean and happy, give him good food, take him to the nursery care taker place, pick him up again etc.

I will make sure he will not be hurt around me, just like a real sandtrooper takes care of he´s troops.

Leave no man behind, back to back, band of brothers etc)

Once again, thanks for all your love to me on my big day.

Scary to think of i make the big one in 3 years... haha 40 WTF its nothing.

I know for sure i keep on trooping.

TD high five from here bro´s :peace:

• 3 weeks later...