tk9122's new non screen accurate field pack

TK9122

Hey Bro's i just wanted to show off my first draft non screen accurate pack but i think it has that sandtrooper pack look to it well i think tell me what you think for just using stuff around the house lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like (and I mean this in a good way) a "cartoon" version of a sandtrooper. Like if there had been a Saturday morning cartoon, that's how they would've looked. B)

the trays are sterlite containers and that's not really what i was shooting for on the pack but do you think it will work for my 501st approval for TD in im a TK in the legion already but do you think this will pass for my TD submission

For standard 501st clearance, it should be ok. That does depend on your GML though. Me personally, i would ask to modify a few things for clearance, but thats just me, im a little picky with my garrison mates and prefer us to look as accurate as we can get.

For standard 501st clearance, it should be ok. That does depend on your GML though. Me personally, i would ask to modify a few things for clearance, but thats just me, im a little picky with my garrison mates and prefer us to look as accurate as we can get.

Yeah, Lou is right... depends on your GML, but it should work.

Of course we're gonna run you through the wringer to get you deployed once you're a TD, you know that right? B)

well we have one but i dont know what he used i think mine has that overall look and it should pass

I looked at the Dune page and it seems like you would be in line with what others are doing. good luck and keep us posted :)

Hey Bro's, i know i have done two post on this pack but here is what i have done today since the last post which was today lol tell me what you think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!