hyperfirm t21

tk8428

not sure yet awaiting photo's so its worth the money (£400)$550?? the trooper imported it himself last year !

can i use it with any other costume

Already imported is worth 150.00 alone....cant usually get them in :)

The T-21 was the heaviest standard-issue weapon that could be carried by a single soldier. Clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic carried T-21s into battle during the later stages of the Clone Wars, and the weapon was carried over in the transition from Galactic Republic to the Galactic Empire. Due to its portability, it was also popular with the Rebel Alliance, and later the New Republic.

Since the T-21's standard power pack only has enough energy for thirty shots, it was almost always paired with a continuous-feed power generator. The twenty-kilogram generator was carried as a backpack.

hi i have been offered a hyperfirm t21 for £400 is it worth the investment??

If by investment you mean resale value, I have no idea - but £400 is a lot less than what I payed for mine; including reshipping via MyUS and import tax. If it´s already fitted with a corrugated tube and a pair of Enfield rifle slings, that´ll save you at least another USD $30-$40.

I have probably stated on these here boards a million times how much I love my Hyperfirm T-21.Don't have to worry about it breaking or someone breaking it.EVERYBODY told me to get one of these as opposed to a Cushman,they were right.If you have the means to purchase this fine weapon,go for it.When the day comes when I retire to the Sandie Veterans Home I just might keep my T-21 as a memento of my trooping days. Ciao,Dave

They are definitely the blaster to get if you have the funding for it. the other available options are just way too heavy or not worth mentioning ;) plus, who knows how much longer the molds will hold up. Have you come up with a picture of it? even if it doesnt have the mods done to it, its a home run....if it has the mods and you dont have to pay shipping....its a GRAND SLAM :)

I too have a HF T-21. It is unbeatable and rock solid! The detail and paint job are sharp. If you want it, then its worth the price. That is some major cash to throw at something "just because". HF's are very hard to come by in the UK I'm sure. I think HWT carry T-21s? That would possibly be the only other "canon" costume that carries one.