What sandies will be at Celebration V?

Darth Voorhees

So what MEPD troopers can i expect to meet at CV? I will be there all week, and after alot of going back n fourth, i decided to bring my TK with me. I was going to bring the sandy, but the pack and big gun caused an issue with getting my gear there and back, the TK fits all in one tote, so im going that route. Hope to meet some of you guys there...ill be one of the 501st dorks with the name badge LOL just look for Lou Platania "Darth Voorhees" :D

if anyone wants to meet up, PM me and i can give you my Cell number and u can text me when your there. My hearing is kinda shot so talking on a cell phone doesnt work to well for me lol

EDIT: probably bringing the sandy....just without the pack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife & I will be at C5. But due to outrageous airline luggage rates we'll be going as off duty Tie Pilots. I can squeeze jumpsuits & small props into a carry on bag.

The wife & I will be at C5. But due to outrageous airline luggage rates we'll be going as off duty Tie Pilots. I can squeeze jumpsuits & small props into a carry on bag.

Thats cool Joe.Totally understand about the outrageous luggage rates. My finaces mom is going to be in Orlando a week before us on business, and shes driving down there .We are actually taking over her hotel room, so shes taking my armor down there. Then ill ship it back. There were a few people i know driving,so i may get lucky and be able to have them bring my armor back, but we'll see. I really wanted to bring the sandy,but itsjustnot practical...unless i bring it without the pack...but most likely ill bring my TK. Either way...ill see you guys there!

I will be there from August the 4th to August the 15th at the Double Tree Hotel.

But i think without armor.

I have to pay for my Armor Box. There is only one suitcase allowed.

The last time there were two suitcases for free. The make now money with everything :(

But i have my MEPD Shirt with me :-)

see you there.

I will be there from the 8th through the 15th. The gf and I are doing Disney Monday and Tuesday, Universal on Wednesday and then the con. We're staying at the Red Roof Inn. I'm still not sure what costumes I will be bringing yet, though. I figure I can fly with one smaller costume and have my friends that are driving bring up the larger tote. We'll see.

I'll be there, with at least part of my Sandtrooper. As of right now I'm working on an Animated Clone, that if complete will be going to CV. If that is the case, I'm taking my Sandtrooper upper, a tan kilt and a MEPD beret to wear at the mixer.

If the Animated Clone doesn't get done, looking like I'll be toting the pack, legs and bucket. I look forward to getting rather intoxicated with many of you at the mixer.

I'll be there, with at least part of my Sandtrooper. As of right now I'm working on an Animated Clone, that if complete will be going to CV. If that is the case, I'm taking my Sandtrooper upper, a tan kilt and a MEPD beret to wear at the mixer.

If the Animated Clone doesn't get done, looking like I'll be toting the pack, legs and bucket. I look forward to getting rather intoxicated with many of you at the mixer.

What animated clone are you working on?

I will be there! I'm not sure if I'll bring my TD though. We're driving so bringing stuff isn't a problem. But I might go TI to spare myself from the crushing humidity in full body armor. Instead I'll go in all black!! :lol: I can't wait to meet up with my bros!

Sweet jason! Iwill be there ,likely with the sandy,but no pack..its to much to ship 2 large boxes back up here to NYC. SO just the sandy armor and MAYBE the T-21 if i have something to cram it in

Lou....just get a gun bag :) that wont set off any red flags or anything.....lol

BTW....got the package....they are awesome....thank you :)

Lou....just get a gun bag :) that wont set off any red flags or anything.....lol

BTW....got the package....they are awesome....thank you :)

LMAO!!! My T-21 comes apart, so i may bring the helmet as a carry on and cram the t-21 in the tote with the armor, which is getting driven down there and shipped back. :lol:

Awesome! sorry it took so long, but glad ya got em and like em!