What sandies will be at Celebration V?

Darth Voorhees

thats sucks John...cant they fit you in a tote or something? :blink:

haha thats Awesome Chris. I was going to bring my pack also...but i may have to ship my gear back home, and then it would be 2 boxes and probably cost me too much. :huh: so...no pack it is :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there as ROTJ Fett & Jedi, no TD :unsure: Can't fit the TD armor & backpack in my luggage.:P

Looking forward to see you guys there. I'll be going to the Rebel/501st pool party, 501st mixer, and Last Tour to Endor. Staying at the Quality Inn for 8 days.

I wish I was able to go... Finances wouldn't allow me to buy a ticket, or more specifically a hotel room, when they went on sale and although that has improved s;ight;y I can't justify it at the moment **** IT!!!!!! :(

Sorry guys... Maybe see you a CVI...

hey cisco...im staying at a quality inn also...i think the address is 9000..that the same one as you?

What's up Lou,

Yes, that's where I'm staying with six other garrison members, fifteen all together from our garrison. I'm arriving Sunday late night before CV.

When are you arriving there?

ha! cool! The fiance and i will be arriving Monday evening. We will probably be hitting up Disney on Tuesday,possibly Universal on Wednesday,and then have the rest of the time for CV and the 501st mixer n parties n such

Ill be there on Thursday. I've got tons of work and rehearsals the rest of that weekend so Thursday is the only day I have free. Looking forward to seeing everything and everyone.

I'll be there with my son looking for Sandtroopers sporting awesome backpacks :P

I was very lucky to snag a spot at the Red Roof Inn with the R2 Builders. Hopefully we can finally find those droids we've been looking for :)

Charlie

I'll be there with my son looking for Sandtroopers sporting awesome backpacks :P

I was very lucky to snag a spot at the Red Roof Inn with the R2 Builders. Hopefully we can finally find those droids we've been looking for :)

Charlie

Haha! Unfortunately due to the long travel, i wont have my pack =/ But i too will be searching for those droids we're looking for! I will have my 501st badge so say hello if ya see me!

I'll be there! Still debating on taking armor, I either have to ship it from Idaho or check it on the plane... neither option fills me with excitement.

I hear that.im getting mine driven down ahead of time. but i will likely have to ship it back..not so thrilled with that idea, but i like it better than the plane idea lol.

I've decided to not kill myself getting a new set of armor ready for a major con, so I'm going to be bringing all of my Sandtrooper (including pack). Are we going to try and have a particular day to all get together? I was thinking of going Sandy on 501st photo day.

I'll be there as well and I'm speaking at the "Meet the 501st" panel. I'll be in armor, but with no backpack and just an E-11. I'd love to get a few more sandtroopers there to really make a showing. Mostly so I can point out thing with you guys as example. You won't have to talk, just stand there. I'll have some patches to hand out after a few short trivia questions.

Let me know if you want to help out. It would be great.

Saturday: 1:30-2:30pm OT White Armor (TK, TD, TS, TB)

Just email me at td2243@gmail.com

I'll be there as well and I'm speaking at the "Meet the 501st" panel. I'll be in armor, but with no backpack and just an E-11. I'd love to get a few more sandtroopers there to really make a showing. Mostly so I can point out thing with you guys as example. You won't have to talk, just stand there. I'll have some patches to hand out after a few short trivia questions.

Let me know if you want to help out. It would be great.

Saturday: 1:30-2:30pm OT White Armor (TK, TD, TS, TB)

Just email me at td2243@gmail.com

Yeah, I can do that. I was considering bringing my dewback prod, in addition to my E-11. Which would you prefer?

Cool beans everyone! Im going to try my best to fit this into my schedule to help out Skutch, and of course ill be in my sandy the whole time i troop, (without the backpack unfortunately lol), since i will only have the sandy with me lol. MEPD represent!

Bring whichever you like. The prod sounds cool, but no trooper should be without a gun> LOL :)

It would be nice if someone with a backpack were present as well. If not, it might be on the slideshow.

We are driving down, so I will have my backpack, BFG, and MG-34 with me. :D

I am also bringing two extra Pauldrons a white and an orange with me.

Also will have 3 other weathered Pauldrons from my run before last, I may let go. hmmmm will see.

6 days and counting.

Almost forgot.. I will also have my beret, with patch..... I will be sporting as well. ;)