My SandPack

TD6325

Hey Sandys,

Here's my take on the Sandpack. It's almost 2 years old now...and hasn't let me down yet. Made around my old ALICE Pack Frame using cable ties, it's got old school water bottles, toilet plunger system, cheap ballon air pump, 2x CD Cases, PVC pipe, CDR Case Base, misc sized tupperware boxes and TE Radio Pack frame.

I have however upgraded the straps and am in the midst of installing a simple speaker system for both my Headset/Voice Amp and my iPod.

Here we go...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking.

Stay safe.

Tim.

Your pack has inspired me. I love the use of the hinged cases for hidden storage. You mentioned that the two "briefcase" pieces were CD cases? Do you know where those came from? I'd like to use those for the base of my pack. Great job on it!

Thanks guys.

Thant's affirmative, Radio Faceplate is from TE and about the only thing that was bought as is.

IanL, the CD cases [doubling as my main boxes] I got from a departmental store called Carrefour here in Singapore. You might wanna try Walmart for alternatives. Paid about $5.00ea for both cases. A real steal.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe.

Tim.