Started my TD

stuntmanmike

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys I got some work done on my pack this week. Got the parts from Dirtyboy. Hoping I'm doing ok for my first pack build, already got a few dings here and there so still got a bit to do. Any good ideas on how the mortar tube attachs? It may not meet deployment but will still get the job done I think. I'm all about input ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That pack is looking really good!

I attached my mortar tube to the frame using long screws.

Just drill a hole on top and bottom end, slide the screw from inside out of the tube, glue the screws to the tube, drill holes in the frame and add the nots.

Not difficult at all.

You could also use plastic fasteners...

Saludos.

Looks great man...don't forget to add the black tape to the lower box. I think your doing awesome. I usually use wire ties to attach the tube :)

Yeah I just have to figure out how to get the strips on there since everything is pretty much attached :huh:

no problem bro....btw....im shipping your box tomorrow...anything else you might need?

Hmmm...pouches, canvas straps, orange pauldron, ANH E-11 stuff like that. I have a C3 9.0 Vader I just got on a trade, just waiting to make sure he got my rifle before I part with it. Also how do I get the strips on the syphon??

I so love this!

Not only is it a great looking bucket, fantastic weathering good looking pauldron, and clean kitchen... but it's one of the first posts you've made where you don't just ask a quick question. :P hahaha

Great job man!!!

Seriously... very exciting!

I so love this!

Not only is it a great looking bucket, fantastic weathering good looking pauldron, and clean kitchen... but it's one of the first posts you've made where you don't just ask a quick question. :P hahaha

Great job man!!!

Seriously... very exciting!

Yeah I'm trying to find as much info as I can by myself, thanks for the compliments!

Yeah I'm trying to find as much info as I can by myself, thanks for the compliments!

You do awesome man... I love to tease. B)

And really, that is looking great!

Can't wait to see you all suited up!

Are you a Lancer in the TBs btw?