Pandatrooper's Pack build

pandatrooper

I have a quick question. When your wearing the pack should the bee stinger be resting against your butt? because that is how it is when I put mine on.

Mine used to.

Just placed it a bit farther from your butt under the seedtray.

If you cant, dont worry much, you might end up with blue stains on your butt, but unless your butt is really pushing the stinger, I would say there is no big deal.

Saludos.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Really? I would have guess the pipe to be a 2 1/2" diameter.

I too have a couple questions ... What was the found part for the exhaust port box (with the rounded edges)? Also, was the toolbox named to as such, or was the found part actually a toolbox?

I think the toolbox was just named "toolbox", much like the bee stinger etc.

I have a theory that the "exhaust port" part was either an interior engine part (like a fuse box or the like) since it has tabs for mounting to some surface, and the tube sticking out is likely for wiring. I think it could also be an electrical conduit box. Check out this modern one.

Posted Image

I think the toolbox was just named "toolbox", much like the bee stinger etc.

I have a theory that the "exhaust port" part was either an interior engine part (like a fuse box or the like) since it has tabs for mounting to some surface, and the tube sticking out is likely for wiring. I think it could also be an electrical conduit box. Check out this modern one.

Posted Image

I agree....it looks alot like thats what it would be used for. the top is rounded so it also leads me to believe it was probably something that was snaked through the back as opposed to the one shown that has the removable front.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Lovet this tutorial. Do you have the parts list for the exhaust tube? Just the tube parts, not the box. Such as, the sources for the two sizes of layered pipe and the ribbed section under the hose clamp?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I have a problem!

I can not find this box

http://farm5.static...._44a1c83658.jpg

one of these is correct?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DELTRON-459-0020-DIE-CAST-ALUMINIUM-BOX-114-x-64-x-30mm-ELECTRICAL-ENCLOSURE-/180879151562?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item2a1d3cd1ca

and also I do not find this piece red on the right

http://farm5.static...._28bafd9442.jpg

can you help me?

thank you very much! :D

sorry for my English :td:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a great guide, really appreciate it.

In my quest to build my TD, I'm trying to decide if it would be easier and/or more cost effective to build my own pack or buy a pre-built one. I'm not very handy, hence the dilemma.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what all the parts might cost? Would be very helpful to budget this in to the remaining items I need to buy.

Thanks.

(If dollar figures are a no-no on the open forums, please feel free to PM me).

This is a great guide, really appreciate it.

In my quest to build my TD, I'm trying to decide if it would be easier and/or more cost effective to build my own pack or buy a pre-built one. I'm not very handy, hence the dilemma.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what all the parts might cost? Would be very helpful to budget this in to the remaining items I need to buy.

Thanks.

(If dollar figures are a no-no on the open forums, please feel free to PM me).

You can go basic pack builds for police officer status or to just look awesome when trooping or you can get into more advanced screen accurate packs that will cost more. No pack will be 100% accurate since original parts used are really not available to purchase. Raw materials would cost you about $75.....a kit would double that and a full build costs between 2 and 3 hundred.

• 1 year later...