Star Wars Weekends

TD2298

Hey,

Here is a short video of me doing a walk by the camera at the Star Wars weekends parade in June. It was nice and hot down there, but it was a blast!! I highly recommend it if you haven't marched it before! :)

Thanks for sharing John. So what were u signaling about? ^^;

Hey Gordonator,

My family was saying stuff to me and I just kind of made the "what, can't hear you" gesture. With the crowd cheering and the music playing, I guess it actually was a little hard to hear. Lol. Have you been there for SWW yet?

Hey Gordonator,

My family was saying stuff to me and I just kind of made the "what, can't hear you" gesture. With the crowd cheering and the music playing, I guess it actually was a little hard to hear. Lol. Have you been there for SWW yet?

Not yet but will certainly love to if there's a chance. Looks like a lot of fun. ^^

It was great meeting you! SWW was pretty good this year! Definitely something every trooper should do!!!

Hey, great meeting you too! It's such a rush to hear the Imperial March playing as you're walking in formation with other storm/sand troopers!! It's awesome!!

Hey, great meeting you too! It's such a rush to hear the Imperial March playing as you're walking in formation with other storm/sand troopers!! It's awesome!!

Yeah man! I loved hearing the crowd's response when we walked out in double formation, only to go to single formation at the first turn!!! B)

Yeah man! I loved hearing the crowd's response when we walked out in double formation, only to go to single formation at the first turn!!! B)

That was awesome! It was really cool that the sandtroopers were the only troopers that did that! :D