MEPD Ranks

DirtyBoy

Just want to take a moment to congratulate all the command staff and members on there new ranks. NOL has been working hard to put a great system in place and it is now finally live. We have captains as well as a new Major (JUAN) in our ranks. We have gone more towards a military style a opposed a corporate style. You may have noticed on some of our members side bars.

BTW....he likes it when you all him "Major Juan" ;)

We have really made this the greatest detachment a member could ever ask for.

No question will ever go unanswered nor will it ever be thought of as a "stupid " question. We are here to help you achieve the highest level of screen accurate armor and equipment.

Anyway, once again I congratulate the team on their achievements and new rank.

Troop on brothers.....troop on :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thx Sir, Colonel Sir!!

LOL!!

No, seriously, Noel has been working hard and encourage the rest of the command staff to do the same. All because we believe this place must be the best possible detachment for all us TDs and TD enthusiast out there.

Most important thing here is that we, all member together, are building a great detachment and a great community.

I love being a TD and I love my TD brothers!

Lets keep on making this the best and most welcoming detachment!!

:)

Saludos.

Juan

Congrats bro´s.

You have done a lot for the MEPD all ready, and got the right spirit for the ranks.

TD high five from here, and again congrats whit the new stars :)

Awesome! Love it! this detachment is the best one ive been on since the FISD! These 2 detachments are the best! I guess that's why i frequent them the most even after my costumes were done. Well done gentlemen!

Man I'm gone for a few hours and come home to this... awesome! :D

Thanks so much everyone!

I'm so proud of this detachment... and of ALL you have ALL done for it and continue to do for it!

I'm also happy you're happy with the direction we're moving.

There have been some big changes, some small ones, some aesthetic, and some functional... but they have all been done with "YOU" — the troopers of the MEPD — in mind and with the hopes of making us better and better. Those goals I set out with at the first of the year are slowly and surely getting checked off... one by one... and again, it's with your help!

So here's a salute to all of you who make being the DL so worth doing! :salute:

You know what will be cool? have the actual picture of ranks under the avatar. :D

You're always a step ahead of me man... just wait for it... wait for it... :P

Thanks guys for all your work and congratulations! The changes and progress is showing! MEPD really feels like we all live in the same town - very close knit and friendly.

Just look at the Deployment request thread. Every single response to member's requests are positive and encouraging!

I am PROUD to be part of THE best detachment and look forward to all the great things yet to come!

I spend more time here now than I ever have.....I love to see all the progress that everyone is making. Its really impressive to see the new guys learning from the old and the old learning from the new. We are truly a band of brothers.

You all make me so proud.....I salute you :salute:

Just smiling at all of this... :)

(That is all.)

The more I read, the more excited I am about getting my TD, then applying for deployment. It's nice to see a detachment site that has actual activity. I'm also a part of the BHG and (maybe it's because we also have TDH to talk on) that site is a ghost town most of the time. Thank you to the admins and command staff for making the site interesting and active. :)

The more I read, the more excited I am about getting my TD, then applying for deployment. It's nice to see a detachment site that has actual activity. I'm also a part of the BHG and (maybe it's because we also have TDH to talk on) that site is a ghost town most of the time. Thank you to the admins and command staff for making the site interesting and active. :)

You're welcome man!

Thank you for being part of it... and for the very kind words. You don't know what it means when people say how much the love it "here". It's very heart warming. (Or maybe that's a thermal detonator...) B)

Seriously, thanks!

:) Awesome....we are just as excited to get you "Deployed"!!! I also belong to a couple of other forums and I get notifications popping up from stuff that was posted 5 months ago....its crazy....Now get back to work on your sandy....lol :)

This is without a doubt the best Detachment in the 501st.I look through these boards everyday and it has spread to my trooping because I really only wear my Sandie now and with more guys coming on board from my Garrison-I think the best is yet to come!

I agree. MEPD is of the most happening forums in the 501st. Even Albin Johnson, our Legion founder said so himself. ^^;

Not to mention we have the coolest looking deployment profile page around. Not showing off but I really meant it. B)

Btw the ranks have changed to "Icon". Should I clear my cache or something?

Not to mention we have the coolest looking deployment profile page around. Not showing off but I really meant it. B)

Thank you good sir!

Btw the ranks have changed to "Icon". Should I clear my cache or something?

And yes... let me know, you SHOULD be seeing images now there.