*done*TD-3390 Requesting Deployment

Thx Brothers! I'm patient, a TD isn't born overnight. I think the command staff is still having CV withdraws. :lol:

@Ben- For sure bro! WonderCon is always a fun troop, especially now that we have 3 active Sandies in the garrison. It'll be great if we can form a squad by then. B)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yea, still waiting. <_< I've been down this road a few times already, so when it happens is anyone's guess.

It's funny that when I applied for Bounty Hunter(BH) status, it was the other way around. I was 501st BH, "officially" before my garrison's acknowledgment, now it's visa-versa. :huh:

Hello Zac,

I saw that I am now listed as a Sandtrooper in my 501st profile. Do I need to do anything else for deployment?

You're now (at "least") a Sandtrooper on here too. As soon as Zac gives the word we'll get you deployed as well! B)

As DL of the sandtrooper detachment of the 501st Legion, the MEPD, I hereby doth bequeath the award for;

"Longest Possible Transition from TK to a Deployed MEPD TD"

to Anthony "Ciscotiger" TD-3390

This award carries with it no certification, status, benefits or promotions.

As DL of the sandtrooper detachment of the 501st Legion, the MEPD, I hereby doth bequeath the award for;

"Longest Possible Transition from TK to a Deployed MEPD TD"

to Anthony "Ciscotiger" TD-3390

This award carries with it no certification, status, benefits or promotions.

Longest Fer sure! I think I had hair when this guy submitted his pix

LOL :lol: Thx guys!!! It's always a good thing to set records, though I would have prefer not to have set this one.

Very proud member of the MEPD. B)(edited, spoke too soon, I'm still on the deployment wait list)

• 2 weeks later...

Zac doesn't seem to be around? Can the boss deploy Anthony on his behalf?

I JUST talked to him today... I emailed him about this just now... so hold on for ONE more second... otherwise I'll be right back... B)