*done*TD-3390 Requesting Deployment

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Except for that FISD beret patch, you are all set!

No actually there is one more thing you need to do. You will need a 501st approved TD in your profile before we can deploy you.

Please go bug your GML by phone/e-mail/FB/knocking on his door to get your TD approved asap.

Cheers man! B)

P.S. At the mean time I'll set your forum title to 501st member.

Thx Gordon! Can't help with the FISD flash, I'm a transfer form the shiny armor side:P When you guys get the MEPD flash, I'll be first in line to sew it on a new beret.

How about this flash for now until the real one arrives. :)

Posted Image

Our GML takes awhile, he's busy with family and work. I'll email him again to see if we can move along the process. ;)

@Marcus: Thx brother, got my inspiration from seeing your armor! Now at least there is one Sandie representing the South Bay. Rafael, you, me- all we need now is recruit two more TDs to make a "Dirty Armor" squad for the Garrison. B)

• 3 weeks later...

No, they shouldn't... that's way too long. :blink:

Though I think I waited two months.

But that was "back in the day." Things were different then. :P

Things were alot different back then....

Hey Rick, I remember you waited for nearly a month to get deployed ya? Right now we can't wait to deploy people. Haha. :P

I think it was even longer than that Gordon....it seemed like an eternity....i literally checked the boards like 20 times a day waiting for that **DONE** :)

Good morning guys,

Thx for putting in the word to the 501st Command, got my approval this morning! :) I am now officially TD-3390.

WHOO HOO!!

Great news brother!! :salute:

Dear Anthony,

I am writing on behalf of the Golden Gate Garrison of the 501st Legion to officially thank you for your additional costume submission.

We have thoroughly reviewed the photos you submitted and are pleased to APPROVE your Sand Trooper (TD 3390) costume at this time.

Your 501st Legion profile will be updated with your new costume. We will also be posting an announcement of your approved costume in the Golden Gate Garrison Barracks forum shortly. http://www.goldengategarrison.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=3

As a reminder, please review the 501st Legion Charter: http://www.501st.com/charter.php, paying specific attention to the Code of Conduct, as well as the 501st Legion membership requirements.

Congratulations and thank you for supporting the legion's mission of celebrating the Star Wars movies through the wearing of costumes, promoting the quality and improvement of costumes and props, and most importantly contributing to the local community through charity and volunteer work. We look forward to seeing you troop in your costume!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email at roger.ramirez@yahoo.com or cell phone at 408 431-1604.

Sincerely,

Roger Ramirez

TK-3837

Garrison Membership Liaison

Golden Gate Garrison

501st Legion