TD-5005 Requesting Deployment

Man... are we in a totally popular phase of deployment or what?! There have been so many in just a few weeks posting... it's exciting! B)

From what I can see here Andy you're looking good... but can we get links to the big size images too please?

Man... are we in a totally popular phase of deployment or what?! There have been so many in just a few weeks posting... it's exciting! B)

From what I can see here Andy you're looking good... but can we get links to the big size images too please?

Def looking good....need the up close shoulder strap, hovi's, frown, etc....shots :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy,

Good luck with the deployment. Are you going to be at Mem next weekend? If so, make sure you bring the TD gear with you and keep a look out for the rest of us Sandies on our own special table!

Cheers dude,

Smally.

Hi Andy,

Good luck with the deployment. Are you going to be at Mem next weekend? If so, make sure you bring the TD gear with you and keep a look out for the rest of us Sandies on our own special table!

Cheers dude,

Smally.

Hey Smally, if you happen to meet Andy, please get a photographer to take some pics of Andy's armour in the sun (or anywhere with good lighting) and get him to post them up here for his deployment.

We leave no man behind. B)

• 4 weeks later...

Thx Boss...

Andy, just so that you know, I will be reviewing all pending deployment requests during these next few days.

I hope to have sorted out any request that is ready but not done yet in this and next week.

Its seems that since you first posted this thread you have not been very active. No worries bro.

If you are still around (or whenever you are) we can still get you deployed. Just allow me to go again over your request and I will post any comments (if needed) and get this process started again.

In the mean time, if you have any question, feel free to post or PM.

Saludos.

Juan

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

will be good to see you at MEM next weekend if youre there buddy! :)

.... as brad said,....us sandies have a "special table" .... well,if your'e early enough to comission one! cos its a manic,"first come,first served for tables" there! lol! ;) .... me,dave,and brad kitted up on the floor at the last MEM,cos all tables were taken!!!!!! :P