Your Sandtrooper's Story

Some of the most fun threads are the 'getting to know you' threads

We have done helmet off pictures threads, what we do in real life even the origins of

our nick names. but to my knowledge we have yet to do one on that alter ego that lives inside of us that only comes out when the helmet goes on.... Your Sandtrooper's story..

Where did your Sandtrooper come from? What is he doing in the Star Wars Universe?

Clearly this isn't a very serious thread and I am sure some of you may not have even known you had an alter ego but have fun with this thread anyway...-lol-

6160 was one of the last Kaminoans clones.

Posted Image

He entered the Clone Wars late as a young clone trained in piloting fighters and walkers but what he lacked in experience initially he made up for in his willing to pick up a any blaster and fight along side the grunts. Towards the end of the Clone Wars he was assigned to his own AT-TE where he served as a Gunner.

Posted Image

He served on walkers for years until the Empire for lack of trust in Clones began to assign the remaining aging clones to the least desirable outposts. He would eventually end up on Tatooine where he helped transport Sandtroopers from Star Destroyers to Tatooine. Serving on an AT-TE for years gave him a fondness for large guns which is no surprise why his Sandtrooper weapon of choice is the T-21 canon.

Posted Image

Being a clone (with unquestioned loyalty) it was no wonder that he was personally chosen by Darth to help interrogate the Lars in a way that human Sandtroopers night have found down right cruel.

After the rebels blew up the original Death Star and along with it countless experience TIE fighter pilots, the Empire found themselves with a huge shortage of TIE fighter pilots.

.6160 now one of the last living clones found himself reassigned on board the Executor . As a TIE pilot his now aging body would serve in one last battle above the forest moon of Endor. He along with numerous squadrons fought the rebels until the damaged Executor crashed into the Death Star. With no ship to return to 6160’s TIE fighter was last seen fighting up until the exploding Death Stars shock wave incinerated his ship.

Posted Image

That’s 6160’s story what’s yours?

TD-8800, Sgt. Iconoclasta, was just a regular guy born just before the rise of the Empire. So all what he knows is that the Empire has always been there to take care and bring the galaxy together in peace.

When he turned out 18, he joined the Empire and tried to joined the Emperial Special Forces. In a little time, he found his way into the Sandtroopers ranks and was drafted by the 501st Legion to serve directly under Darth Vader himself.

He enjoyed a lot fighting side by side with his fellow troopers, and was really proud of wearing his TD armor. Much respect for the uniform and the Legion, but mostly for the men on his side granted him the rank of Sergeant and was given the mission of leading a squad for special ops in desert scenarios, specially desert/guerrilla.

After a year or so serving on the 501st Sandtrooper detachment, he has given the mission of joining the MEPD after a hunch Vader had about needing to put special attention on the remote desert planet of Tatooine.

Over there he served side by side with some of the most amazing and tuffest guys on the Empire. They became a living statement of what Imperial power meant, and a true band of brothers.

He is still there, and will be until he is sent somewhere else.

This is the photographic history:

Just out of the Academy.

post-1761-088974400 1278111223_thumb.png

First TD missions

post-1761-058694700 1278111219_thumb.png

Imperial Year Book picture

post-1761-071710900 1278111203_thumb.png

On a Imperial Gala

post-1761-080611200 1278111212_thumb.png

Drafted by the 501st

post-1761-062259500 1278111217_thumb.png

Elite TD on the 501st

post-1761-032012800 1278111222_thumb.png

Assigned to the MEPD

post-1761-023996200 1278111297_thumb.png

On a mission deployd on Tatooine with the MEPD

post-1761-002347900 1278111221_thumb.png

Saludos

You guys are scaring me ;)

If you are not scared we are not trying hard enough.

;)

Hey JQ question when you put on your helmet and look in the mirror do you see yourself or a bad *** TD from the SW universe?

Here is a small fact check , we are all grownups dressed up in plastic armor having fun.

AND having fun is the key to lasting in this hobby IMHO, the second I start taking what we do serious then the next day I will put all my armor up on ebay. I plan to keep building armor until I am in a wheel chair. I am all but done with my latest set of armor and will be moving on to the next in a few months (and yes I keep what I build) . BUT for me its more fun to have all my armor TD, TI, TC, CT to be peaces to a large puzzle. I mean I could just add a hat to my TI and have an IC or an IN but where is the fun in that?

Juan love your back ground story. Saludos!

My story started many years ago in a town far far away.....

Always loved the sand....pic with my Dad mid 70's

Posted Image

Was recruited to Heavy Weapons Division...

Posted Image

First post....

Posted Image

A few months after initial HWT post was Promoted to Sergeant within MEPD

Posted Image

Vacation on Hoth While Vader was searching for some rebels

Posted Image

Spent some time in the jungles of kashyyyk looking for my predecessor's murderer.

Posted Image

Awarded highest level of achievement from Lord Vader himself....given choice of permanent station.

Posted Image

Back to Mos Eisley...Where I am now with the best of the best....the MEPD

Posted Image

"Hey JQ question when you put on your helmet and look in the mirror do you see yourself or a bad *** TD from the SW universe?"

Not yet, but it's getting closer. My new RT-Mod helmet made a big difference, and I've been steadily losing weight throughout the last year so it's all fitting better.

I re-weathered it again yesterday for the Star Wars concert this weekend, so I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures. I'm trying to go more movie accurate with a painted-on gray look. Even though I prefer the natural sand look I had before, it doesn't show up in photos well.

Sometimes when I look at my avatar picture (left) I think - "Wow - just like the movie!" :)

My name is Mod Terrik. I joined the Empire following in my families footsteps. My father was a trooper, my grandfather was trooper and his father was a trooper. It was the only clear option.

Posted Image

Upon completion of the academy I was given the id: 443. I've been on many special ops teams.

Posted Image

Currently I am an Imperial officer of the Desert Sands sandtrooper unit. Fearless and highly motivated, I am willing to sacrifice as many troops as I feels necessary in order to achieve the objectives. I am a master tactician and am known for the deaths of hundreds of rebel.

Posted Image

Currently we are assigned to Tatooine in search of missing droids C-3PO and R2-D2, I am in charge of the Desert Sands Zeta Squadron. I ordered and supervised attacks on a Jawa sandcrawler.

Posted Image

Following the tracks of the sandcrawler, we soon moved to the Lars Homestead, where we found where the droids were. My troops captured Owen Lars and Beru Whitesun, and Lord Vader himself ordered us to execute them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

We are currently searching for the missing droids in Mos Eisley.

• 1 month later...