New recruit!

DaveMars

Hey guys,

I'm TK5423 i've had a spare set of armour lying around for way too long, but my local buddy Sir David has been slaving away with his weathering & mod skills for a week, i'm sure most of you have seen his progress on facebook, looks amazing and accurate :)

Hope to troop with you all in the very near future

well,its about time you showed up on mepd dave!!! :D :D :D :D

youll be up and running soon enough!

just glad you saw sense and became a "real imperial trooper" not one of those shiny boys sitting around on the death star with nothing to do!!!! :D

a pleasure to do your armour mate, the only thing is......IT LOOKS BETTER THAN MINE NOW!!!!!! :):D:D

(but its a trooper helping trooper thing,and i love tinkering with armour! ;) )

Hey guys,

I'm TK5423 i've had a spare set of armour lying around for way too long, but my local buddy Sir David has been slaving away with his weathering & mod skills for a week, i'm sure most of you have seen his progress on facebook, looks amazing and accurate :)

Hope to troop with you all in the very near future

Hey there dave!

Glad to see another ukg face going dirty! To think that me, you and sir Dave all live within a single square mile of each other is awesome! Who knew Coalville had so many geeks!!!

Smally.

Hey there dave!

Glad to see another ukg face going dirty! To think that me, you and sir Dave all live within a single square mile of each other is awesome! Who knew Coalville had so many geeks!!!

Smally.

AND SANDIE GEEKS TOO!! :P

well guys,ive taken daves deployment pics of his old tk that i converted to td today,some extras in black and white too(it really shows the armour and weathering details up great!!! )

he should be submitting his pics today,all being well :)

WISH HIM LUCK!!!!! :) :) :) :)