*done* TD-2298 Requesting Deployment

NAME: John

501st: TD 2298

Garrison: Northeast Remnant

EMail: snare57@comcast.net

Hey guys, I'm requesting deployment. Here goes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks in advance for all of your feedback! :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin' good man! :duim:

I will wait — as I always do — for others to chime in first of course. But the only things I have questions about are the hovi mics and cheese grater hand plates. As it's written now the trapezoid hand-plates are required for deployment. (I'm sure you have some around even if you must.) And the hovi mic tips must be "correct." I simply can't tell if yours are or not.

Don't do anything yet though!

Let us see what others say and go from there. B)

Anyone else have thoughts?

(oh yeah, nice gun!!) ;)

Lookin' good man! :duim:

I will wait — as I always do — for others to chime in first of course. But the only things I have questions about are the hovi mics and cheese grater hand plates. As it's written now the trapezoid hand-plates are required for deployment. (I'm sure you have some around even if you must.) And the hovi mic tips must be "correct." I simply can't tell if yours are or not.

Don't do anything yet though!

Let us see what others say and go from there. B)

Anyone else have thoughts?

(oh yeah, nice gun!!) ;)

Hey Nol,

How are you? I do have a dirtied up set of trapezoid hand plates I can switch out with the cheese graters. Here they are. Let me know if you need me to wear them with the rest of the armor.

Posted Image

John how about a pic of your MG34 with the ammo cover and round disk above the hand grip? :)

Also need the pic of the shoulder straps (canvas or elastic)

I think it looks great bro....nice job

Sure thing. I'll take close up shots as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Looking forward to the updates. At the mean time I will clear the locker for you at the station so you can use it once you are deployed. Dusted it with lots of sand hope you like it. B)

Haha, thanks :)

Quick question, do the shoulder straps need to be white canvas. Right now I have black fabric straps. Thanks.

cool armor and pack bro. great work.

i think that buttons in black on the radio will be more beautiful but it seems that not obligatory.

something out to me : is it normal that your two parts forearm is not connected by an outer band (is this will be ok for the deployment?)

something out to me : is it normal that your two parts forearm is not connected by an outer band (is this will be ok for the deployment?)

No, usually there's a finishing strip, but as long as the forearms are closed it's okay.

cool armor and pack bro. great work.

i think that buttons in black on the radio will be more beautiful but it seems that not obligatory.

I had just done a mod the night before to give my arms a little breathing room. I didn't fasten them tight enough for the photoshoot since I wasn't used to them. Here is another pic I just took.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the pic of my ammo cover and disc on my DLT-19 as well.

Posted Image

Awesome man!

Did you get fabric on the shoulders??

(cause I REALLY wanna deploy you tonight!!!) B)

I picked up the material last night and I'm going to pull an all night sewing session tonight. I'll post some pix as soon as I finish up. Thanks again for all of the feedback!

I picked up the material last night and I'm going to pull an all night sewing session tonight. I'll post some pix as soon as I finish up. Thanks again for all of the feedback!

You bet!

Excited to get you official!! Everything looks great man!