A New Discovery?

DirtyBoy

can you guess what version Im working on next?

Ok....so maybe someone has some additional information or pictures relating to this pack.

Since its in B&W it makes it a little harder. Now what throws me is there is no mention of this pack being worn by an orange pauldron trooper in any reference material I can find.. we know its not the move along pack for obvious reasons but it is worn with the same pauldron (notice the circle)any high res pictures available would be really appreciated.now what Ive come to the conclusion of is its either pack#4 or its possibly a new version.

post-2894-069568600 1276896657_thumb.jpg

post-2894-045367600 1276914229_thumb.jpg

post-2894-097693100 1276914251_thumb.jpg

Maybe you should drop the "MO" title and just become the supplier of all packs for the Legion. I mean you probably only lack 5 or 6 to supply everyone in the MEPD with one by now. :P

My question isn't which one are you doing... it's WHERE are you keeping them?!?! :unsure:

lol....I have a really big basement with lots of room for cool stuff...and just think while Im doing these Im also building a TK Commander :) my goal is to do all 5 versions keeping 2 versions for myself to match the pauldrons I have (black and white) the others will go on the bay or traded.......#6 doesnt count since its SE. :)

Ok....so maybe someone has some additional information or pictures relating to this pack.

Since its in B&W it makes it a little harder. Now what throws me is there is no mention of this pack being worn by an orange pauldron trooper in any reference material I can find.. we know its not the move along pack for obvious reasons but it is worn with the same pauldron (notice the circle)any high res pictures available would be really appreciated.now what Ive come to the conclusion of is its either pack#4 or its possibly a new version.

BTW....I could just be losing my mind since Im seriously sleep deprived....build in the morning...work all day...family time after work....build all night...sleep happens usually between 3 and 5 am :)

post-2894-014266200 1276913371_thumb.jpg

post-2894-067117000 1276914097_thumb.jpg

There are 7 versions of the sandtrooper backpack

****ruled out version 4.... if you look beyond the "wet wipes and mushroom top" you will see there is a component that is attached to the upper left portion of the pack.

****ruled out version 2....version 2 has a hose on top connecting to left top and this one has no hose.

****ruled out version 3....Move along pack and missing shells the stow and go container is present but the toolbox and other items are not.

****ruled out version 1....has propane style tank in center and not wet wipe version

****ruled out version 5....has straight top of frame and not curved version

****ruled out version 6.....SPECIAL EDITION PACK (now becomes version 7)

Pack #1

Posted Image

*Not using stow&go

Pack #2

Posted Image

*Still had the mortar cap,radar dish's position wrong,not using stow&go

Pack #3

Not a chance :D

Pack #4

Posted Image

*the mortar panel trimmed differently,radar dish headed to the sidewards not backwards,radar dish doesnt had the black thingy on its back

Pack #5

Posted Image

My bet is this one,just need to confirm that the the frame is also bent and its mortar cap is missing(afterall the desert scene is shot before the roadblock scene

http://www.looksirdroids.com/backpacks.html

Agreed...When I initially started construction of pack #5 I assumed it had the curved top bar based on that pic but as I looked closer to the pic on http://www.looksirdroids.com/backpacks.html it really looks like the bar across the top is straight. not to mention the curved bar fits very close to the top of the trays....pack #5 shows it much higher.