Back pack kit...any good?

Sulaco76

Hey guys,

I would love to build my own pack, but during carrying out some research I stumbled across this kit on ebay. Can anybody shed some light on this plastic version. Is it any good? :huh:

My link

Thanks in advance!

James

Hey James....its good for a HWT (Heavy Weapons trooper) pack....would not be a pack consistent of what the MEPD requires for DEPLOYMENT. We can put you in with some approvable packs if you decide.

Hey James....its good for a HWT (Heavy Weapons trooper) pack....would not be a pack consistent of what the MEPD requires for DEPLOYMENT. We can put you in with some approvable packs if you decide.

Hey again man... yep, Rick hit it on the head... it's not really a "sandtrooper" at all. You have to be very careful (like don't use it) using the 'Bay to buy stuff on because they're so often "mislabeled."

Let Rick or Crashmann or any of the others here who are good at packs help ya out! B)

yep unless ya buying licenced merch,,ebay is the place, as its usually cheaper than the shops,,but id stay away from homemade stuff, especially as there is a ton of more reliable and pertenient info here and on other forums that deal with whatever SW stuff you need or want