Greetings communique

locokarma

Greetings all.

I am somewhat gree when it comes to this, so I hope that it won't take me long to get into the groove of things and get "my feet dirty".

First off, I want to say... Wow! Great and very informative site. Unlike some trooper based "Forums" there is at least activity and all round great ideas.

Second, being new to this, I hope to learn what I can so I can get out there and start trooping. Being based in Arkansas, the garrison I want to join would be the Star Garrison. But, the #1 thing I need (of course) is to get off my lazy butt and start getting me some armor. It might take a while, as time and $$ is a bit tight this time of year. I have many questions, and will look around to see if mine have already been asked.... hope ya'll have patience for a newbie.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning.

• 2 weeks later...

get "my feet dirty".

You'll be gettin' more that just your feet dirty, troop! What do you think this is...some sort of cushy Imperial Navy deployment? This is the hardest working, filthiest, nut-bustin' detachment around.

Welcome...