MEPD T-SHIRTS AND OTHER MERCHANDISE

DirtyBoy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you considered CafePress.com?

You can upload your graphic and choose the type of shirt you want. If you order 20, I think the price per shirt is $9.60, 40 or more is $8.75... and so on with higher quantities.

If you need help with shirt design or the graphics, I'm proficient with Illustrator and Photoshop. I'm sure there's other people on the boards with those skills as well.

-Carl

I can get whatever you want printed for around $10.80 a shirt. I may do an MEPD shirt soon. Its a local place called Alston Ink, and Neil takes good care of me. This is where I've been having the TDH shirts done.

727-364-1063 If ya wanna gimme a call, mate. :)

Thanks Carl....haven't checked them out yet. One of the problems I've run into is that they don't want to print Anything trademarked. Do you know or can you find out what their policy is?

Go to CafePress.com and do a search for Star Wars. *chuckle* Plenty of shirts with AT-ATs, speeders, lightsabers, jawas, Mos Eisley, etc. No idea how the Star Wars posters got accepted.

If you were using just MEPD: The Mos Eisley Police Department, or the 501st logo, etc.... probably won't be an issue. From a legal standpoint, if the average consumer could confuse your product/image with an existing product/image, then there is a challenge to the copyright or trademark.

The worst thing to happen is that they decline to produce the product and refund your money.

-Carl

Hey catch me at CV and I have another shirt guy who is very reasonable, and much better than what I have had with the other runs.

I will have some info hopefully before leaving on Wed for you.

They used to make by FD shirts and did great. They moved and so I thought they had closed, but NO they are still around....

I've tried to use cafepress.com for shirts before, and every time, I get an email saying that my products have been "suspended" until I can prove I have the right to use the copyrighted / trademarked items in the designs (IE Vader, Stormtroopers, etc). I even emailed them and explained who we are and what we do, and included a copy of our LFL disclaimer... no dice.

I'm looking into a place called shirtmagic.com. They'll do digital printing with no minimum order, and no per-color charges. A bit more money, but it'd be nice to be able to order shirts on a onesie-twosie basis. They also do traditional screen-printing as well as embroidery.

I can get whatever you want printed for around $10.80 a shirt. I may do an MEPD shirt soon. Its a local place called Alston Ink, and Neil takes good care of me. This is where I've been having the TDH shirts done.

727-364-1063 If ya wanna gimme a call, mate. :)

I'd like to look into this place closer....if he's good and willing to work with us, I'd love to put something together. I'd be more excited about helping a smaller business that is willing to help us. Let's face it....we love our gear