deployed page update?

Hey brothers,

Seth and Josh are both working hard in getting your Deployment page ready for all to view! I have finished all but one picture set and have sent them to Josh. It is only a matter of time before you guys can sit around with a nice cold one and admire the page...but don't get too comfy. Remember, you're all deployed and still on duty!

Take care everyone and thank you for you patience!

Oh, then we'll just have to wait a year to update the MEPD page. Problem solved! It's a shame you've been waiting so long. It's been two years trying to get rid of my TK. (I had both designations when I joined). At this point, I think I'll get a clean set of armor instead of getting rid of the designation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How many TD's we got in the MEPD now?

I think we are approaching 50 deployed status troopers. Our message board had almost 400 members! Also, to answer the next question (I can read your mind!) the update is going to be posted shortly. We've been taking a little longer than expected because of some additions and changes that came up during the work (and the fact that the work went from simply adding deployed pictures to totally redesigning the website). Also please keep in mind work did not start on this until after Feb 15th, my first day as DL. I know we've all been waiting for an update much longer than that, but I can't speak for the prior leadership as to why it didn't occur. So, an apology to everyone who has been waiting to see their picture up on the main page, and a thank you to everyone for being so patient. My personal goal is to have the update posted by the end of this month. There are a few things "in the works" that will also be added at a later date.