Helmet wall mounts?

Smally

Troops,

How do you guys display your lids? I have all mine on some cheap kitchen roll holders at the moment, however, I'm after some wall mounted displays. I know Woodchuck does some really nice looking one's but I sent him an email a while back and have not heard anything yet.

So what do you use and how do you display yours? - Feelfree to post some pics.....We love pics!!! B):D;)

Smally.

I do what they did in Mos Eisley....When they got off patrol the last thing the wanted to do was see their helmet.....so....its thrown in the imperial transport device....my armor bin.... :D :D :D just kidding....I had a friend that worked at a clothing store and she hooked me up with with a mannequin head stand.

I was actually thinking doing something custom though. :)

I just keep them over the back of the couch on my SW/TV room...

I dream of someday move into a house (I live in an apartment) and have a room for my SW collection, then I will get a 4 level "glass box" for displaying on each level one bucket. Im hopping to someday finish my collection with these buckets: 1 TE2 TD, 1 TM TK, 1 Gino TK, 1 TE2 TD (finished as a replica).

I got that idea from someone's man cave I saw here. But can remember whose. Think it was Mike's.

Anyway, this is it:

post-1761-015984700 1275928911_thumb.jpg

Saludos

here you go....i built this after you made the thread about it....it needs sanding and pain but you get the idea. im estimating cost of materials about 11.00 and 20 mins time including paint. add a td# on the bottom and call it a day. :)

Posted Image

Yeah, I had mine on PVC pipes I had mounted on the wall of my shed at an angle. But they're back on a shelf now... still in the shed. B)

That last post was my 1,000!!!!

post-1761-001803100 1275929514_thumb.jpg

Congrats man!

I missed mine and then looked and was already to 1,051 one day. :P

You seek helmet stands from the Woodchuck (member on MEPD and FISD). His stands can be placed on a table or wall mounted. I have 2 of them, they rock!

http://woodchuck.imperial-web.com/category/creations/helmet-stands/

Terry,

I have tried to get in touch with him as I love his wall mounts but as I said, Not heard anything just yet... I'll probably hold out for him though as they do look really nice.

Cheers,

Smally.

What did you use to make that Rick? I reckon a nice laser graved plaque at the bottom would finish that off nice (if you know where to get star wars plaques then do share!) especially if you had your TD ID down it.

Smally.

What did you use to make that Rick? I reckon a nice laser graved plaque at the bottom would finish that off nice (if you know where to get star wars plaques then do share!) especially if you had your TD ID down it.

Smally.

Its PVC pieces from Lowe's and extremely sturdy surprisingly enough. the very top piece is a mini frisbee :) sanded....sprayed and weathered. Things Remembered does engraving on all types of stuff....im pretty sure they have every font imaginable....lol...im going to throw an imperial cog decal on the top and my TD number down the front :)

I'm very impressed now, That looks great man.

Do Things Remembered have a website at all?

Cheers,

Smally

Thanks bro....Im sure its thingsremembered.com it may only be an actual store though.....i will try and get over there and see whats available.

My son loved the helmet stand....he said it looked like a big toy....:)

I use two Ikea Detolf cases.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055

One helmet per space, no stands needed. I'll try to take some pictures tonight.

I use these to display all my Hot toys and Sideshow peices I also have my new Portumac Vader helmet on top of one.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6657

Smally