Brothers Helping Brothers...and Sisters :)

DirtyBoy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The plan is for this to be delivered to the recipient this weekend. As of right now Im still trying to work out the final details. The pack is ready to go and was built a little bit differently than my normal builds. This was built with the ability to completely change the design to fit with different version troopers.

The plan is for this to be delivered to the recipient this weekend. As of right now Im still trying to work out the final details. The pack is ready to go and was built a little bit differently than my normal builds. This was built with the ability to completely change the design to fit with different version troopers.

Very exciting!!!!!!! B)

That sounds Sweet! If I had the coin,man.....

Well....it looks like this is not happening this weekend. It appears the recipient wont be able to attend according to my sources. Hopefully we can plan this with our photoshoot that I know everyone is excited to be a part of. Honestly, I think its a better option anyway....more personal and we can do it over lunch or dinner. Anyone whos interested in the EAST COAST MEPD PHOTOSHOOT, let me know :)

Really dissapointed to hear that. I was really looking forward to getting this to him.

Will we still see you there tomorrow Rick?

Did you want to leave the prize with me so it's local to the ECG?

LMK

Sadly, I wont be there either bro. Ive got work obligations and based on all the issues surrounding the weekend Im not going to make the trip. We will have to coordinate another time of exchange within the next few weeks or so. Once November hits my schedule become sup tight until after xmas. gotta the love the life of retail management :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok....this has gone on for way tooooo long.....Im posting on Eric Seemans page tonight and letting him know he will be receiving this pack free of charge. Ive done some upgrades to my packs and hopefully he will get many years of enjoyment from this.

post-2894-095858300 1296784409_thumb.jpg

post-2894-096469800 1296784476_thumb.jpg

post-2894-032734800 1296784559_thumb.jpg

post-2894-057111200 1296784664_thumb.jpg

Ok....this has gone on for way tooooo long.....Im posting on Eric Seemans page tonight and letting him know he will be receiving this pack free of charge. Ive done some upgrades to my packs and hopefully he will get many years of enjoyment from this.

Better late than never man! :salute: