Life is strange

Rolf

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like good news from here! I am a firm believer in good things happening to good people-Rolf,you did the right thing from the start and should be proud of yourself.We here at MEPD are happy and proud of you as well.Your son has a great role model (you) to look up to. Keep your chin up, Dave

I'm glad its working out for the better Rolf. Any hurdles you run into can be overcome as long as you stay strong for your son which you've proven time and time again. Just remember too that Sylvester has a whole detachment of sandy godfathers (and some godmothers) with his best interests at heart. Hang in there bro,

Hey Rolf, just wanted to chime in with my own well wishes. Very happy to hear that things are looking up. Your son is what's important right now and from the sound of things, he's lucky to have a Dad like you. Like everyone else has said, Keep your chin up and stay focused on the little guy. Things can only get better! Best of luck to you and him.

I'm so happy for you that everything went well.

it's great that your son will come back, because we feel that you want to do the best for him and this in a very strong love.

now it will be a different life on it, compared to before but the main thing is that your son or blossoms, and it is better I am sure that is to your side, you will also I am much happier.

so it's a new beginning for both of you, may the force guide your future for the life you smile again.

cheers bro' :pint1:

i will drink at you health for the good news ;)

Hi bro´s i just read all your reply´s, and i wanna say thinks from the bottom of my heart.

Love you all, you guys are the best!!!.

I have never feel this much love on any forum ever, as here on the MEPD through my years in here.

And it just shows it again, that the MEPD are a true bunch of band of brothers of the sand.

I got good news bro´s...

I got the letter today, and i have won the case.

I will get keep he´s birth address at my place, plus all the rights over him.

He will stay whit me to he´s 3 years old, then i can give he´s mom more days where he sleeps at her place...

maybe over time, if she can handle it.

She will see him 2 to 3 times a week, beside that, he only stays whit me.

I have full control over him, taken him to the nursery place, and over time to kindergarten, school etc.

I will get all the government support checks, but i will also pay for all he´s stays/nursery/kindergarten/school, plus cloths, kid stuff etc.

She can complain whit in 4 weeks, but the judge says she go no chance.

I´m so freaking happy i finial have my son, i will take good care of him all the way.

I love him 100% and more, and i will go through fire and water for him any time.

This is a monster step in the right direction, when is ok in nursery, i will start working again.

I will slowly come more back to the MEPD again.

Long live the M.E.P.D :salute:

Congrats Rolf! Glad to hear that after all that struggle it worked out OK. I'm sure you'll be a great Dad! It's a helluva lot of work, but so worth it. Take tons of photographs & movies - time will really fly now.

Congrats Rolf! Glad to hear that after all that struggle it worked out OK. I'm sure you'll be a great Dad! It's a helluva lot of work, but so worth it. Take tons of photographs & movies - time will really fly now.

Thanks for the kind words bro, i will do my best, and hope to give him the best childhood.

I will take tons of pics, and movies of him.

I have not been doing much of it since he´s mom left us, but when the energy coming back, i will start again.

I know they are of much value, when we get older together to look back on.

Hugs from here :)

He has a dad that loves him and fought for him... I'd say he's already had a great childhood! B)

Congrats man!

Answered prayers for sure!!! :duim:

Thanks for the shoulder clap my dear friend.

I sure need it, it have been hard times lately.

But i´m all most there, and then i can move him and have 100% focus on my life whit my son.

The 10 of august are the divorce, and if we got any thing to share.

She have made some threads, but my lawyer says i have nothing to fear from her.

So i´m all most there, and it seems like her greed have eat her up.

First leave us for he own ego reasons.

The she wanna take my son away from me.

The threats about taken value belongs from me etc...

But it will soon be all over, and she will not be in my mind any more.

And my son and me, can live a relaxed and beloved life together in peace.

TD high five from here :)

I am glad things are working out for you and your son together...Be strong during the divorce and stand your ground...

you and your son will have good times coming together and will be praying for you on the 10th of August...will put you on my prayer list for that.

God's peace be on you Rolf and Slyvester too! I hope i spelled his name right! :unsure:

ShortTrooper (Diana)

what cool news everything, you must be relieved at 100%.

i'm so happy for you.

it is now the beginning for good end better thing, you crossed the more difficult things, now you can just relax a bit for better rebounding for further events.

one thing at a time but the hardest and most important is now acquired.

it always comes good things to good peoples.

let the future continue in this direction.

GREAT news bro!

Rolf, this is a great thing for you and your son. And I am very happy to read it.

At the end, things are coming back to its track and you both being together is a great start.

Now, its all straight ahead for you and Sylvester.

Enjoy being together, and enjoy life together!

I am sure you will be a great dad for him and that even after all this mad season, things will be better and better.

Congrats bro.

I am really happy for you both!

:D

Un abrazo

Juan

We talked it over by phone and text but I am sincerely happy for you and Sylvester bro'..

Glad you made it and were able to be the one who laughs in the end.

If you need me you know where to find me...

I'm always there for ya bro' :duim::td:

Thanks for your keep coming support my sandy brother´s, it keep me on the top.

I feel all most safe now, i guess if she try to take it to court, she will win nothing by it.

The lawyer at the meeting told us, she have never heard about a case, where a approved parent got there rights taken away from them again.

Any way, if she try to attack, then she will do so, i will not think much of it...

but take it as it comes, if she decide to take another dans whit me.

The 10 of august should be quick, just some divorce talk, and if we have something to share etc.

As its me there have payed for the apartment, and only my name on the paper.

My lawyer says she can´t touch it, if she try, and i get tired of her attacks..

i can demand all the cash back, she owns me if i decides to (i guess its all up to her, and how she are in there).

I just take it as it comes, and once again study my rights before the date meeting.

To have won, over her own attack on me and my son, its a great joy feeling.

I feel much more safe now, me and my son have all great days.

I have family over today, we dance, kiss, fight for fun, laugh together, eat good food, and took a walk in the area for some fresh air.

He´s a strong happy little kid, and he´s doing good in he´s start at he´s new nursery care taker place.

I´m so proud of him, and will be there for him all ways.

He will all ways be my # 1 choice period!

Peace out :)

So glad to hear this Rolfe. I have a 7 month old son and can understand how you feel about your boy.

Congratulations!

Joe

Thanks bro.

Yeah he´s my everything, i will be there for him all ways.

When he was new born, a kid, teenager, and a grown man.

Respect him all the way, and know he will show me how the world works too, as one magic duo ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, i was in my second and hopefully last state government meeting today.

The x wife and i start the divorce today, and will be divorced 6 month from now.

But as it is now, we have nothing to do whit each other...

The only thing we may not do, is to married a new person before the 6 month are over.

But haha i do not think i´m there any way.

Another good thing, she did not try to take the apartment from Sylvester and me...

So we should be safe now, and can live our life from here.

(even if she have try to take it, my lawyer have said to me, she can´t take it...

because it me there have buy it, and only my name on the contract)

TD hugs from here :)

Bro, I am so happy for you that finally everything worked out and that you and Sylvester will be able to live a happy life as father and son!

I think, he has got the best father he could ever want and he will grow up with care and love given to him whenever he will need it!

Kudos, my brother!

Cheers

Patrick