Life is strange

Rolf

Thanks bro´s, love you all, your the best!!!

I have all ways loved to see mexico my dear bro Juan, and Lou i have been i the big NYC twice, but miss your city badly.

So it would be a dream, to come knocking on your doors real soon.

When this nightmare is over, and i know my rights.

I might go traveling before a working period, to heal my wounds, and do something good for my self.

But first all the paper work, meetings coming up, the meeting about Sylvester the 20 of july, the divorce in august.

Sylvester´s start in nursery in two weeks etc...

Hope to win the case, so he stay here whit me the most, where he grow up together whit me taken care of him since he was born.

And are happy here whit me, there love him whit my whole heart, and will be there for him day after day after day.

I play whit him every day/walk the parks/zoo/play grounds etc, have family and friends to join in as well.

He´s a happy kid, and he sleeps here for the next 10 days, love him 100% and more.

Looking at the camera from the ground floors/squeezed face looks:

Posted Image

He´s a thug, but the sweets one:

Posted Image

Divorce, ****:

Posted Image

Sandtrooper style, leave no bro´s behind, all in, all out...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolf, Hang in there.Every guy in Dirty armor is behind you.When you read the words of sincerity on these pages please know that your MEPD Brothers and Sisters stand in support of you.Life is indeed strange,Life is tough,hard,BS-you name it.I, for one, truly believe things will work out for you when this is done. Peace,Dave

Thanks for supporting me through these hard times, the waiting time is a killer.

But at the same time i try to focus positive, and read and study my rights each day.

I call all i can there know about these situations, and meet up whit them for a personal talk.

So i study the system hard, and learn more and more each day, so i´m ready to defend my son and me up there soon.

Hope to get some good rights over my son, so we can life together in peace and happy through life.

If i get a BS deal, i´m not only sad for my own point of view, but very afraid of how she will take care of my son...

And thats even more sad to thing about, but crossed fingers from here, for Sylvester´s future to be safe and happy mostly here whit me.

Love you all in here, can´t wait to this nightmare is over.

(People i have talk to, say its normal you are in a shock condition.

Its normal when you get news like:

Going through a divorce, whit children involved.

They say a shock period are normal 2 to 3 month, then it will fade out over 6 month.

And you heal up over a year or so.

I´m all ready strong here after a month, take care of my son, see friends, family, go out a little, assemble a armor etc...

But i still carrie the pain each day, can´t wait to heal up good, and move a long)

I´m all ready strong here after a month, take care of my son, see friends, family, go out a little, assemble a armor etc...

But i still carrie the pain each day, can´t wait to heal up good, and move a long.

It is very good Rolf, it is not healthy and hide inside. very healthy and recover

out and meet family and friends and especially have this super star wars hobby that we have.

Must achieve a troops with you once with nordic garrison, had been great ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow is the big day, at 8 30 in the morning the 20 of july.

I will for around 2 hours go to the court meeting, finding out how much my 14 month old son Sylvester shall stay at my place.

Or at he´s mom´s place, which is her mom´s boy friends small apartment, and she only have one small room for a short period.

She also want to move he´s birth address away from my place, so she can get the child support checks there, plus not let me have him sleep at my place at all.

She have turn to the dark side for sure, and have not much to offer him as i see it.

So brotherhood, cross your fingers for me tomorrow.

I´m not sure i know the deal the same day, but get it over a letter short after i guess.

Peace out

Rolf,

All the best luck for you and little Sylvester tomorrow morning.

I will be thinking of you both, sending all my good vibe and best wishes.

I hope what it is decided is really for the best interest of Sylvester.

And as it sounds, it will be to stay with you.

Be strong for you and your son mi amigo.

Saludos.

Juan

So sorry to hear this, Rolf - I can´t even begin to imagine what you´ve been going through. I´m happy you chose to share this though; it´s the kind of stuff that´ll eat you up from the inside if you bottle it up.

I wish you the very best of luck in tomorrows meeting. Sounds like you should have a pretty solid case.

As Shakespeare said: Time and the hour runs through the roughest day. There´ll be better days, man. Stay strong.

good luck tomorrow Rolf. my only advice to you brother is to seek joint custody.....50/50....and dont fight with her....even if you want to rip off her head. try and appeal to her sensitive side....its all about your little boy. the more the court thinks a person is level headed and fair....the better....if she comes out swinging....just move...move...move....no hitting back.

Hi bro´s, I´m so happy to see all the support messages for you.

Love you all, and wanna say thanks for being there for me.

I´m normal a very strong person, and i guess i´m also in this case.

But i must be honest, i have never been hit that hard before in my life.

But i survive, and i might get a even better life out of it in the end...

The meeting went good today, it seems like Sylvester shall stay mostly at my place to he´s around 3 years old (he are 14 month now).

When he´s older, i can give he´s mom more days for him to sleep more there too.

(the parent there have the kid´s address, have more to say over the child, then the parent there don´t have the address, the child can only have one address)

The judges did not like her case trying to take him away from he´s child home, and want him only to stay whit her.

As she got no home, no education, no cash/but a loan, stay at her mom´s place, plus it was her there left us badly etc.

I will know for sure this week by letter, but the judge said it very rare they will change the decision, if she did not like the way it will turn out.

(she try to attack me a few times, making lies, but i let her talk, and close it up and was relaxed, and the judges like what i said, so its a good thing too)

I feel better now, but even better, when i get the letter if it positive, then i can relax.

The 10 of august, we shall talk about the divorce starting, and if we got any thing to share etc.

She have loan a lot of cash from me, and have said if she shall not take some % in the apartment, i shall have her keep the cash.

So thats a threat, but i´m cool, the lawyers i have talk to say she can´t touch my apartment, and i can´t even force my cash back if i like.

I´m not sure, but take it as it comes.

For a few years back i was on around 8 star wars costume forums, when i got Sylvester i cut it down to around 4.

When our relationship when bad, i cut it down to only FISD/MEPD.

For some time i have only got the time to be on the MEPD a few times.

But when i´m all done, and have found my way up again, i will return more on the MEPD again.

And also a little more on FISD, and my garrison forum the nordicgarrison.

Right now i need to take Sylvester to he´s new nursery care taker place each day, i will take him there for around two weeks to he feels safe.

When he´s safe and happy there, i´m ready to work again.

My dad just call he got me a nice work for me, but the working hours can be a problem whit picking up my son.

I will try to work something out.

Love you all, long live the mighty beloved M.E.P.D :wub:

This sounds like great news brother! We'll keep praying till you get that letter!!

Good job on staying cool and collected!

The advice Rick gave was right on!

We can't wait to have you back on here as a daily staple (I mean you don't even have 5,000 posts yet!) but we understand and you're in our daily thoughts! Posted Image

Haha well i´m just 53 posts away from being Mr. 5000 :peace:

Copy that on the letter thing, i´m not safe yet, but after the meeting today, it sounds pretty good.

I let you all know asap, what the letter says.

If its bad, i will drink all my savings up in the Mos Eisley cantina :pint1:

Rolf,

That is great news!

I am very happy for you and Sylvester.

It does feels right that you spend most of the time together for the next few years.

I can tell how much you love your son and that what you are looking for is for his best interest.

I guess that is what the judges saw too.

Now, when this is all done you can retake your life with your son and try to be happy and enjoy life again.

Even if it will sometimes be difficult for sure, if he has you and you have him, Im sure you will succeed!

Best wishes and good vibe for you mi amigo, and for little Sylvester!

Don't worry about forums or costuming, life will bring you back whenever and as often as it is right. In the meantime, be there for your son.

We will stil be here talking about tupperware lids, vitage radios and WWII weapons!

Un abrazo!

Juan

Thanks bro Juan, i hear you all the way as all ways.

I will be there for him all the way, and go through fire and water for him any time.

He´s my big pride and joy, and true love.

I´m sure i will find the happyness of being a single dad, have some extra freedom etc.

And still have my son as our own little magic duo, like father and son.

We will do all kind of crazy son/dad stuff together through life, and i´m sure it will all be good.

Even it would have been better, if my x wife have been the same lovely person i said yes to years back, and we could have been a family.

But life is short, so better get the best out of it i guess, plus my son needs me.

Many find a new lady there all ready have kid´s her self, and it becomes a family.

Some start up again, and get a new child whit there new lover.

But for now its just Sylvester and me, but i guess there will be a new lady for us both soon again, as we both like those gris.

(i guess, can´t live whit them, can´t live whit out them...

Sylvester love lady´s, and he all ready have good taste.

So when we are walking he all ways smile at them, making faces or talk to them.

So he´s not bad to have around, as i have never talk to so many new lady´s all over haha)

Better hit bed here, its over midnight, and i have to get up early.

Peace out :)