Life is strange

Rolf

Hey bro,

as I wrote before, hang in there and do not let the sadness overwhelm you!

You are a good person and a loving dad, that is thte most important thing - and as you can see from this thread, there are many troopers out there with support and care; you are not alone!

All the best

your friend Patrick

Thanks bro Patrick, your right...

Even this is a broken dream for me, i will find a new meaning to life.

Be there for Sylvester 100% when i have him, and find a new sweet lady there likes him too, when he live here whit me.

Even a new lady could be nice, i still think its so low, that my wife just left us, because it was boring to have a small kid together.

Back in the old days, people stay more together though life, now its all most a normal life style to brake up.

I think it sucks, and its weak, not to fight for your family, and your children future too etc.

I guess some people are just selfish in this world, sad but true.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the main thing is that you love your son and the love of a father is very important. me I'm lucky (or unlucky, it is a matter of point of view) not to have children, yet I wanted ... but now it's too late I should start again from zero and find the motivation to try to reestablish a family.

Today I think of me first, anyway I have no choice. I do not know what life holds for me now.

I sincerely hope that you will get over it, it's a journey that will take time but you always try to see the positive side of things, that there is always worse somewhere else ... even if it's true it's not easy, especially at this time for you because it is still very fresh. I tell you this understanding are case because today I am only beginning to recover.

It will take time and strength for war blassures and resentment.

one day at a time, time will do the rest.

I wish you the best my brother, keep your head high.

Copy that.

I love my son, all the way, but i´m heart broken over he shall be cut up living in two places.

Whit out a mom, and a dad as a family beside him...

My dream is broken, and it will hurt me to the day i die i´m sure.

And the sad part about this, is i know it will hurt my son too.

And all thanks to my wife, there think the last 3 month have been boring.

I can´t find the words for how low that is... i´m i chock over it.

Right now i can´t see my self as a single dad, taken care of a baby and for the next 18 years.

But i will fight, and find the strength to go through it.

We've talked about it already a few times and you know bro'..I got your back and you will get all the support you need from my side, without a doubt.

The coming over part is no prob as well, I've always got a room in the Dutchy Crazy Windmill Hotel ready for you....

Hang in there my friend, and we'll talk soon, by phone, sms or mail.. :)

We've talked about it already a few times and you know bro'..I got your back and you will get all the support you need from my side, without a doubt.

The coming over part is no prob as well, I've always got a room in the Dutchy Crazy Windmill Hotel ready for you....

Hang in there my friend, and we'll talk soon, by phone, sms or mail.. :)

Thanks bro.

I might come down there soon, thanks for your support and open door old friend.

(still only sad updates, the wife i know is gone, now she´s cold and evil, sad but true)

I must say I was very surprised when I saw your post here bro. When I talked with you in Tivoli you sounded so happy.

I have been down that same road and know some of the problems that you are going through. One thing that I can tell you is that when she left you and the kid behind you can easely get the childrens check I did...

I'm so sorry to hear that a trooper brother has to go through this. And hope you will bounce back and find happyness again. And that you and your son will get through this.

Best whises

Nemo

Thanks for your support bro´s.

I got a big hole in my heart...

but i have decide to step up, and fight whit all the powers i have in my body for my son and me to live together.

I hope to get full parent right over him...

The new danish laws are 50% for each parent to take care of a kid, but i will try to go for more then 50% and take care of him.

if she wanna be young whit the young so to speak, and party hard.

Find her self etc...

I will be beside him to he´s 18, and keep on being there to i go down as a old man, and never let go.

I love my son, and i will show the world i do so, never let go, but support him i every way i can period!!!

She don´t want us in her life, fine, i take him then.

Posted Image

Rolf,I'm sorry to hear this,indeed life's strange.

Hope a full recovery for you and step up and go get the 100% rights for your son!

Do everything with goodwill and may God speed.

Give my TD high five for Sylvester :) and if you're planning to come to Bali for vacation let me know.

Thanks Erik, i will sure try.

He´s was a planned child, and are still in my head.

So i will do what i can do, to have him the most and take care of him.

Bali sounds like a dream, maybe Sylvester and i need a brake away in the sun, after this long nightmare is over.

TD hug from here.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanna give a small update, in this sad period.

The divorce papers, are send in to the state government around 2 weeks ago.

We they say, we shall have a meeting around 4 weeks after they get the letter.

So i guess around 2 weeks from now...

I have found a nursery care taker place for Sylvester, just a few minutes away from my apartment.

A really nice place, whit loving people.

I will be there whit him, to he feel safe over there slowly over a week or two.

He will start up in 2 weeks from now.

Back to the meeting, they say a child have to have a base to a child are around 2 or 3 years old to feel safe.

Sylvester are only 13 month, so i hope they let me take care of him the most to he´s older, as i got every thing here for him.

It could be a 10 days one place, 4 days another place.

But as i got he´s big childhood home, he´s own big room, been whit him every day home not working since he´s was born.

I hope they let me take care of him, as i have been so close to him.

When he´s older around 3 or so, i guess it have to be more equal, if he´s mom like too.

Like 9 one place, 5 another, or a week each place, all up to what we can work out, and what best for him.

So bro´s cross your fingers for me, and my son´s future here real soon.

I have never been as afraid as i´m now, of loosing something.

I just hope they are good people, and let me take care of my son.

If not i will complain the case over and over, and not give up.

(every one i know, and talk to there know us both, don´t understand what my wife are doing here, and i don´t understand it either.

To many of us it seems like a depression, i don´t know, its just all wrong)

i crosse my finger to you Rolf, i think you are a great daddy and you take care of Sylvester.

the most essential is you can always see your son, maybe one time by one time but you always see him.

and i can consider it will be difficult to have to let him and must partage your love for him with other persons whereas it is not what you what really now.

let the time say the future with this papers, take care of you too.

courage bro'

Thanks for the support bro´s, got a letter today.

Saying she have send a application to the state government, about she want he´s address moved up to her mom´s.

So she can get all the child support pay checks, plus she likes that he shall only stay at her place, and not at my place at all.

She´s a real sweet heart... not!

This meeting will take place the 20 of july, i will send application too, to keep he´s address here.

I really hope the people working there, gonna make the right decision for Sylvester, so i can take care of him.

If not, i might i sell all i got... travel the world, and go under ground.

Oh no, bro - are you kidding???

First, she is leaveing you and Sylvester and now she wants to have him for her own??

I thought she wanted to party and not being a mom???

That is sick...I am so very sorry...!

My thoughts and prayers are with you - all the way!

Cheers

Patrick

Thanks bro.

I can´t read her any more either, sad but true.

I guess she just trying to hurt me, and get some cash out of it at the same time.

Its a sick world, and we think we know people... PPPphheeww what a nightmare

Rolf, bro you've got a big heart and your a good dad. Your son will grow up fine knowing that he can always count on his dad. Take it from a full time single dad myself, things do get better. Stay strong bro and dont give into the custody fight! Dads do win custody battles! I did and my situation is VERY similiar to yours.

Thanks for the support bro´s.

I will not give up, but keep fighting for my son´s future safe here whit me.

1. I have been home taken care of him, since he was born 13 month ago (all food, walks, clean him etc).

2. I got he´s big child home, where he have been growing up.

3. I have found him a nursery care taker place, and will be there whit him for a week to he feels safe there (just 2 minutes away from the home)

4. I my self have been working whit kid´s for the last 12 years, and got a 4 year degree as a pro pedagogue: Social care taker/i can work whit people in all ages/normal kid´s-teenagers/mental ill/criminals/handicaps/schools/jails etc.

5. I got the right age, to be there for him, and focus on him.

If they take him away from me, i will keep fighting for getting him back home through law cases.

Not only for my own needs, but for my son´s sake, so i can take care of him.

Looks like our first meeting will a small month from now, i don´t like the waiting time here, but try to focus positive.

(Right now we have him about the same, one week each place....

but i see him in the day time, when he don´t sleeps here... miss him)

My dear friend!

Don't give up and do the right thing.

I hope you get the custody of Sylvester and can be there for him as you have dreamed.

Stay positive and fight for what is better for your son.

Remember we will be here if you need to rely on your sandy brothers!

And please count me in as a real friend if I can help in anything.

All the best vibe and positive energy from your Mexican sandy brother!

Saludos

Juan.