Life is strange

Rolf

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rolf,

My thoughts and prayers have been going out for you and Sylvester, since I first knew about this unfortunate situation. Now that your ex has dropped her court cases, you and Sylvester can move on to happier times.

I am truly glad that this ordeal is over and now you and Sylvester can start healing and look toward getting yourselves an old US Muscle car B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for being there all the way bro´s, i will never forget it.

And thanks for your new posts here as well.

I really feel a big stone drop away from my heart, now i can live a safer life whit my son.

Hi Tom my dear friend, i remember you have own 3 US muscle cars.

One of them was a ss, and a oldsmoblie right.

The ss here, is that one of your former cars.

Love them all, pure beauty´s.

I have my eye on a BUICK here in Denmark.

Its all most mint, and therefor a bit pricy at 27000$.

But you can get them a bit more beat up for around 13000$ as well.

The 27000$ BUICK:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hugs from here :)

Guest Locitus

Truely happy to hear these news Rolf! :D

Now you can celebrate by bringing Sylvester to legoland to watch your garrison in action next weekend. ;)

Btw, I saw a really beautiful yellow plymouth barracuda convertible yesterday.

that's a crazy good news, now you will can be more quiet for the futur and the eductaion of Sylvester.

i'm so happy that it turn good, you can now advance more easier in life.

you already want to please you with this beauty car^^ it seems that you are in good way bro' lol^^

Rolf.. I have had custody of my daughter since she was 1 1/2 yrs old, her mother also felt like the burdens of having a child weren't fulfilling enough and decided that her previous life was better! Now 14 years later I have a beautiful confident intelligent young lady as a daughter,her mother sees her when she can, I have been married for 8yrs now and have 4 fantastic boys. I still look back at the time I spent alone with my daughter as a single dad, and what has come of our lives now and have enjoyed every bit of it. I have always counted myself lucky that I have had the chance to raise her alone, the mess that her mother would have caused with her immaturity and recklessness would have certainly made it very difficult to raise our daughter in a healthy environment and far more difficult for me to have gained custody of her when I did. I am rich with my experiences as a father. If you find yourself traveling to the states and want to visit Boston, I am 20 minutes outside and have plenty of room for a houseguest.

Rolf.. I have had custody of my daughter since she was 1 1/2 yrs old, her mother also felt like the burdens of having a child weren't fulfilling enough and decided that her previous life was better! Now 14 years later I have a beautiful confident intelligent young lady as a daughter,her mother sees her when she can, I have been married for 8yrs now and have 4 fantastic boys. I still look back at the time I spent alone with my daughter as a single dad, and what has come of our lives now and have enjoyed every bit of it. I have always counted myself lucky that I have had the chance to raise her alone, the mess that her mother would have caused with her immaturity and recklessness would have certainly made it very difficult to raise our daughter in a healthy environment and far more difficult for me to have gained custody of her when I did. I am rich with my experiences as a father. If you find yourself traveling to the states and want to visit Boston, I am 20 minutes outside and have plenty of room for a houseguest.

Thanks bro, i hear you all the way.

At first i was hurt, my family dream destroyed.

But over time, i have start to see my self lucky.

Me and my family, have grown even more close to each other.

And me and my son, are so close and good together.

We can now do what we like each day together, whit out asking any body.

And there are no woman in a bad mood, trying to destroy our day together.

So i actual start to like this life, being a single dad having him the most.

And if a new woman ever come close, its just good.

And if she turns bad on us, then she´s history, and can never be hurt like we was back then.

I have only seen NYC twice, but i would love to see Boston bro.

I remember you, if i ever come close to you on the east cost again.

Thanks for being there bro :)

that's a crazy good news, now you will can be more quiet for the futur and the eductaion of Sylvester.

i'm so happy that it turn good, you can now advance more easier in life.

you already want to please you with this beauty car^^ it seems that you are in good way bro' lol^^

Thanks for all your great replys, my dear sandy bro´s :duim::)

Yeah now i can relax more, i have wait for this war to end for so LLllllooonnngggGG.

And now i´m finial at the end of the tunnel, i feel like dancing :dance:

I´m so happy, and proud to know i will keep on being he´s key person through he´s life.

I will give him all i got, and more, he´s my # 1 person in life, son, friend and big love :wub:

I have not travel as much as i´m used to because of all this mess, i can´t wait to get he´s pass post.

And start to travel the world whit him, and meet a lot of my MEPD sandy bro´s in there city´s world wide as well.

First up might be you in Paris bro, and see disney land whit him.

Hugs :D

Truely happy to hear these news Rolf! :D

Now you can celebrate by bringing Sylvester to legoland to watch your garrison in action next weekend. ;)

Btw, I saw a really beautiful yellow plymouth barracuda convertible yesterday.

plymouth are pure beauty´s ;)

I would love to join, but i have just sold my suit, and all 4 sci-fire guns.

Sadly i do not have my son that weekend as well :mellow:

But i have just buy a new dlt-19 + e-11 from DoopyDoo, and i will buy a new sandy suit real soon as well.

I just hope they will be ready not too long from now, so i can come back on the trooper track again.

As we are in the same garrison, i´m pretty sure we will troop together soon bro ;)

Hugs bro :)

Hey my dear friend.

These are wonderful news!

I am very happy for you and little Sylvester. Now, with new peace of mind and a more certain life, I am sure he will grow at your side to become a great man!

Most important of it all, I am sure this will be in his best interest and you two will become a great team of father and son.

All the best for you both from Mexico City.

Un abrazo.

Saludos.

Juan

TM armor or the new one you were talking about?

And did you find the Airsoft mg34? :)

I hope to get the SI-MAN suit, even i have only seen the helmet, and a few body parts pulled, and do not know the price.

If it turns out bad, or never come, i will get a TM again for sure, as its the best suit world wide so far.

I got a late update yesterday about the asahi air soft mg-34, all he said it might be that easy to get it for me, but he will have some news on it from the 7 of july next month.

So crossed fingers from here ;)

Hey my dear friend.

These are wonderful news!

I am very happy for you and little Sylvester. Now, with new peace of mind and a more certain life, I am sure he will grow at your side to become a great man!

Most important of it all, I am sure this will be in his best interest and you two will become a great team of father and son.

All the best for you both from Mexico City.

Un abrazo.

Saludos.

Juan

Thanks bro, i´m sure as well.

We are like Bonnie & Clyde here back to back, i will never led him down, but be there 100% as he´s father and friend through life whit deep respect.

And back him up whit all i got any time, 24 hours each day, he´s my every thing period!

I love every stage he´s on through life, and enjoy it fully.

It warms me, thinking about all the close things we shall do together through life.

I can´t wait to start traveling around the world whit him as well.

I would love to see your city as well bro.

Hugs :)