Life is strange

Rolf

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially one with a good heart,head on straight and a true Dad.

Thanks for the kinds words bro´s.

Sylvester are also helping me out good, i got mad good taste for flirt whit all the beautiful ones.

He mostly like them in ago 20 to around my age in the mid 30´.

Yesterday getting ice cream for him, he was flirting whit the beautiful girl working there...

not just for a few seconds, but for the hole time we was there in front of the shop, sitting out side on a bench.

They smile, and wave at each other...

he´s gonna be a lady´s man for sure, my dad and i have, and are the same way :P

• 3 weeks later...

Small sit back/bad update... <_<

Two days ago, i got a letter from the state government.

That my ex wife want me in court, because she will try to take away my rights as having Sylvester here and he´s address.

The state government have look through the case once again, before sending it to the Copenhagen town court.

Ans said that they still belief, i´m the right person of us taken care of Sylvester, so they will not change there judgement.

Those two work together, and the court got all the paper work from the state government.

In the state government, they said she could try to put it to a court case.

But they have never seen a court chance it, only if the parent did some real crazy etc.

So i feel pretty safe, but again its a court case about she want take my son away from me...

So its still a very unhappy situation i´m in once again, typical... i was just about to get human again.

But i will try to keep on being positive, and say to my self... it will all work out fine.

Please let this nightmare end soon.

Peace out bro´s

Your will is being tested bro....dont have fear....the fear and stress will consume you. just be the best dad you can....like you are...and fate will do the rest. sleep easy my friend :)

Thanks bro.

Even i´m a hard core TD, i must say i was not happy when i open the letter seeing i was not through whit my walk in ****.

But i´m strong, i will not back down, i will stand up, and keep fighting for the best day/life together for me and my beloved son.

He´s my number one in this big world, and i will never let him down... period!

TD hugs

Im sorry to hear this bro, but I am also confident that reason and justice will be on your side. And only good things for Sylvester will come out of this new test. And that for sure means that he will stay at your side where he belongs!

Don't give up and do your best to give your son the best you can. Im sure you will be fine. Just stay strong for both of you.

And remember we are here for you.

:)

Saludos.

Thanks for your support bro´s.

The good thing is i got the state government in my back two times here, to back my case up.

She got her rights to do what she do, and i guess i would have done the same thing if it was me.

But as it looks she should not have many chances to take Sylvester out of he´s birth home..

to a new small apartment, and not seeing me much.

It would not be in the best for him when he´s so small, as he need a safe base he knows (my place), plus a parent he knows good (me).

So if they take him away from me, and into a new home, when he´s so small, it would destroy him.

I´m pretty sure they judges are smart enough to see this, and let him stay whit me the most as the home address parent over him.

If so i will be that person to he´s 18, and i will try to work it out whit my ex wife...

Over time, to see if she shall see/have him more..

but only if she want to, and have her life put together, to be there for him 100%.

I call the court up today, they did not know yet when about i shall meet up for the case..

But maybe, they could give me a date later in the week.

They only know, they these family cases should come quick.

Troop on!

i soooo wished this nightmare was over for you and Sylvester!

but like you said, it looks like you got all instances on your side so this shouldn´t be a threat at all.

it might be the best way to work it out with her and find a way you BOTH feel comfortable with.

we never met personally but i know you for years now and all i can say is that you are one of the most positiv and nicest persons i got to know.

that said i couldn´t imagine any better person to be a dad!

there is nothing better for a child then a caring person willing to give all you can to make him happy and save.

i really hope this all works out for you fast so that you can finally rest from all this and find your peace again!

i soooo wished this nightmare was over for you and Sylvester!

but like you said, it looks like you got all instances on your side so this shouldn´t be a threat at all.

it might be the best way to work it out with her and find a way you BOTH feel comfortable with.

we never met personally but i know you for years now and all i can say is that you are one of the most positiv and nicest persons i got to know.

that said i couldn´t imagine any better person to be a dad!

there is nothing better for a child then a caring person willing to give all you can to make him happy and save.

i really hope this all works out for you fast so that you can finally rest from all this and find your peace again!

Thanks for your kind words my friend, i means a lot to me.

I have all ways been a down to earth person, easy to be around whit i guess.

And happy for the "small" things here in life, like stuff for free, like friendship, a walk in the sun, a forrest, looking at the sky etc.

My dad said to me he´s happy to see, and feel my inner love for life in not gone.

Even i have been sad, and down the last 3 month here and there, i still try to get the best out of life...

Because one day, i´m gone.

Like you said, her chances to destroy Sylvester and me should be very small.

The state government family cases, are one of the biggest government here in Denmark.

When it comes to family cases, divorce, child address rights etc.

They have approve/choose me to be the main person/parent, taken care of Sylvester.

Just to fresh it up:

1. Sara my ex wife got some kind of depression under pregnant period, and even more bad when she gave birth to Sylvester.

2. I quit my job, so i could take care of her, because she did not get out for some days, or eat when i was working some days too.

So i took care of her, made her food, clean etc.

3. When she gave birth to Sylvester, she sleep to up the day, got up in a bad mood most of the days.

We got a deal whit the state, called: take care of you own kid.

I let her keep all the money, even i got up early in the morning every day whit Sylvester.

I change/clean him, made him morning food, play whit him.

She just sleep to she like, and when it was bad weather she just wanna watch television.

So bottom line, i have been there for Sylvester since he´s was born.

I have not earn any payment since i took care of him, before he was born.

I guess i have not get any payment, or working for the last 18 month or so.

So taken him away from me, and he´s child home, and me, would just destroy him.

As he´s only soon 16 month.

Lets hope the court can see i´m still the right one taken care of him (and i guess they can), so we can all live in peace.

I will soon start working again, i just like to know when the court case will be.

I still got some cash enough, to survive for some month.

I was just about ready to start working again, but then this **** letter came in the door about the court case.

I hope/guess i will keep my title, and still be the home address parent taken most care of Sylvester.

Over time, and he´s a bit older, i will look into how he´s mom are doing..

Even no one in this world have hurt me so many times, and hard as she have, i will try to work things out whit her..

For Sylvester best.

But for now.

1. I just hope to win the court case.

2. Sit back, keep taken care of Sylvester, find my self again, be happy again, get a job, get some good habits again etc.

Thanks for listing to me, and for being there for me as well.

Love to my beloved band of brother, aka the M.E.P.D ;)

if you don't win the trial with what you done since many months for your familly, i will not understand something!!!

you seems to be the ideal person for your son, with many responsabilities and your head on your shoulders (not like your x wife).

normally you have all the good cards in your possession to win this trial.

Thanks for being there bro.

I also think i will win this one, as i have all ready won so far.

And the judges and child experts there, point me out to be the right one for the job taken care of him.

So braking it up, would be a brake to there own authority crew, plus a interference/mesh/damage to where Sylvester is in he´s life.

As he have been here since he was born, to take a small child away from he´s child home, plus he key adult would destroy he psyche.

As these guys should be pro´s, i guess/hope they will let me keep on taken care of my boy.

If not i will complain, and start up a new court case to get him back.

Hopefully, it works the same way as in Norway. they will most likely never "re-do" their first judgement on where Sylvester should stay.

Of course, that never stops the other part from trying... It's more like a "tireing" strategy, they try to make you give up. But just hang in there, mate! And if you ever need any references on your character, just ask here at the forums! :)

Hopefully, it works the same way as in Norway. they will most likely never "re-do" their first judgement on where Sylvester should stay.

Of course, that never stops the other part from trying... It's more like a "tireing" strategy, they try to make you give up. But just hang in there, mate! And if you ever need any references on your character, just ask here at the forums! :)

Thanks for being there bro.

I hear you, and i think its the same here in Denmark.

Its very rare, the change there minds, when they have made a decision at the first place.

( i guess i should go to jail, be a drug dealer or something to loose me rights over him)

So i feel pretty safe, but at the same time its a pain in the a..

But as you say, i will not back down, she just try to run me tired,, but that will never happen.

She can keep on firing, i will not go down, never, i´m there for my son all the way!!!

Peace out ;)

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!! I'm speachless Rolf. I'm very sorry this has happened to you and I hope you all the best. I don't know how old your wife is but maybe after some time she realize the mistake she's made with you and your son and try to rectify all this. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel a little better. Your a good dude and you'll get through this.

All the best,

jack :(

Thanks for your support my old friend.

Yeah i´m walking through **** here, but each day i´m getting closer to get out again.. i hope.

I try to stay positive, and remember who i am.

A positive dude, there love life, and people around me etc, even i´m under heavy attack here from my ex wife.

I was to a meeting whit my lawyer today, it was my first meeting whit her, and it went good.

She´s a hard core lawyer, in her 50´.

And she have done family cases since the start of the 80´, so she knows what she is talking about.

She said it could take from now, up to 6 month before i would get in court.

But she also said, the longer i have he´s address, as he´s home parent having the rights over him/and he stays whit me the most.

The harder it will be for my ex to win the court case, and take him away from me, and he´s child home.

Info:

Only one parent can have he´s address.

And its there the government send the child support check (its not much, but still ok).

The parent there got the child address, got more rights over the child, and have the child the most growing up when its small.

When its older, it was be chance, all up to many things, and what the child like it self to stay the most etc.

I don´t think sara my ex. wife have think it through, if she ever win over me, and should take care of him 365 days a year.

As she very young, not ready for the job, are on assistance, got a small apartment form the government in a 1 to 2 year period.

As long as she´s on assistance/the danish state support her, trying to get her in a job, or take a education.

Have no money, but a bank loan, got no education etc.

Left us to be young whit the young again, party and drink hard...

i don´t she her as being ready to take care of him, not at all.

If i lost my home address right over him, and she should do my job.

It would destroy him.

Being taken away he´s child home, and away from me being there for him since he was born.

On top of that, it also seems she more try to fight me getting the government checks.

But what it seems she don´t know, its the home parent there there shall pay for all nursery care taker places, kindergarden, schools, cloths, bicycle, phone, shoes... etc etc...

She thinks she can leave me, take my son away from me, make some money out of it, so she don´t have to work much.

And party hard, being young again, and let her mom, and her mom´s friends take care of my son, while she have a wild life.

I may never happen!!!

I have Sylvester all 365 days all year long.

She only have him after nursery a few hours tuesday and thursday every week, and saturday to sunday every second week.

The bad thing is, i shall pick him up by her place.

When we made the deal in the state government, we lived pretty close.

But she have move long away, and i shall take the bus, train, metro to get there 5 times over the two weeks.

Its a ****... and its in the late evening hours too, plus i shall start new work up, and take care of him 365 days a year going on.

Plus the court case coming up...

But once a Sandtrooper, all ways a Sandtrooper, they can fire at us, but we never back down ;)

Love you son :wub:

(16 month old now)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here a pics of a few gifts from mepd bro´s.

I just wanna say a big thanks, for your time to post here on my topic and support me through my hard times.

I´m normal the strong dude, there keep on helping people i know.

I would never think i would be in such a bad trouble as here, and have a hard period i could not get out of quick again...

but now i am, and hopefully i get out of it stronger then before i got hit.

Here a pics of a few gift i just got in.

1. Rick Bates aka Dirty voy, our very own MEPD XO.

Two big mepd back jacket patches + normal mepd patch + letter.

2. Dave aka TD-6513.

NYC garrison patch, normal mepd patch, new mepd patch, mepd patch + letter.

3. Jerome aka Kenthork.

French garrison patch, t-shirt, picture/letter on the back:

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOVE the M.E.P.D :wub:

always a pleasure to see Sylvester in happy time with his father.

i think now the most hard is done, the justice will be with you it is sure, your x wife dream if she want to have your son! you done all what he need and took many time for he, don't sur she take care of him better like you.

probably again many difficult moments to pass but it will be better again with time.

cool to see the pics of all your gifts ;)

many bro' are with you to ascend the slope.

Rolf, no thanks necessary.Glad you got the patches.Us MEPD Bros are like Ducks, we fly together.

Hi my dear bro, it still means a lot to me.

Kind of leave no man behind, like real TD´s :duim:

I have see a few here on the board over time, going through the same thing as me...

and they never came back, i will never leave the mepd, thanks to your guys :salute:

Glad everything made it brother....dont forget one of those patches is for the "future" member of the MEPD.... Mr. Sylvester :)

I´m very happy for your gift to us bro.

I will add them on some cloth over time, and make some killer cool jackets for Sylvester and me asap.

Hers a few pics, taken just 5 minutes ago :)

For me... wowW

Posted Image

I want it on right now...

Posted Image

Now i´m a member of the sandy brothers.

Posted Image

Maybe we should make a deploy section, here on the MEPD for our kid´s to sign up.

I´m pretty sure a few of them would be proud to be members here, as they are now old enough for joining the 501st yet.

Just an idea.

TD hugs from here my friend, and thanks for being who you are, a true bro, whit a heart og gold ;)

always a pleasure to see Sylvester in happy time with his father.

i think now the most hard is done, the justice will be with you it is sure, your x wife dream if she want to have your son! you done all what he need and took many time for he, don't sur she take care of him better like you.

probably again many difficult moments to pass but it will be better again with time.

cool to see the pics of all your gifts ;)

many bro' are with you to ascend the slope.

Even it can be hard work...

I will do it over and over again no matter what, because i love him 100%.

And he give so much back every day, he´s the best thing ever happen to me.

So i will be there all the way for him through life, no matter what.

I also think the worst times are about to be over, i also do not see how she should/can take him away from me.

As she is in another place in her young life, and i got all the cards for giving him a safe and good life.

She only have only give birth to him, not much beside that.

(i sometimes get him dirty home, he´s hungry, and very thirsty, and got not enough cloth on.

Pick him up too late, and move around etc)

Crossed fingers i will all end soon, and turn out good, so Sylvester and i can move on together whit out being under attacks from her.

Peace out brother :)