Life is strange

Rolf

Thanks for keep being there bro´s.

I´m good here, even the waiting time can be a bit stressful.

I try to focus positive, and use all my energy on my son and my self, work etc here.

But its gonna be good, when my ex wife can´t make any more attacks on us two here, and its all over/good and safe..

Even i guess she will all ways try to pick on us, but her options to do so, will be more and more limit over time.

Peace out

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading about your ordeal with every post. Keep strong my friend. It will all end up right in the end. B)

I have a friend here who has just finished the same ordeal. Set with him many of nights telling him the same thing. He is now doing great and so are the kids.

Thanks for being there my old friend, i´m sure it will turn out good as well.

Its soon a year again, she destroy our little family here.

And my son and i, are way better now.

Even she still try to destroy us, and pull us through court cases etc.

She can´t win and destroy him in court, as i have all ready won all the cases taken care of him all most full time.

When she left us, so it will not be changed.

Its time she face, what she have done, and start her own life as well,

As it was her there left us in the first place, because she think it was "boring" living as a family/she said.

She´s history, over and out, game over, done, move a long...

My love:

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Its time she face, what she have done, and start her own life as well,

As it was her there left us in the first place, because she think it was "boring" living as a family/she said.

She´s history, over and out, game over, done, move a long...

Rolf, you have my full agreement on these points.

My love:

Posted Image

Your little man is getting to look more like you with each new picture you're sharing with us. :)

Small update:

I shall go the state administration the 11 of may in the morning for a meeting, where my ex will try to get my son more away from me.

But i have talk to them, and they said they will not give her what she wish for.

So i feel pretty safe, up to this meeting.

Please send my boy, and me a thought that day.

Peace out bro´s :salute:

(this meeting should be the last one, before she will pull me through court.

She got two shots, and i guess she will use both of them on me.

Trying to destroy him, and me.

First one should be in the summer, and the last one in the winter)

Thanks for being there bro´s, i also think this will end soon, and whit a happy ending as well.

Me and my son are all ready good here, i´m mad busy, but we are so good together and happy together.

He´s so happy and fun, and full of love each day.

Even i try not to think much about what she have pull us through, and still do...

i can´t wait to its all over, and forget about her 100%, and live my life happy together whit my son in peace.

He´s my #1 person on planet earth all the way period.

Hugs from here.

Just got a mail in.

I shall go to the city court the 17 of june, there my ex will try to take my son´s address away from me.

And therefor have him the most, but i strongly doubt the court will give that to her.

After all i have done for him the last 2 years, since he got born.

So two dates.

The 11 of may in the state administration the 11 of may, where she will try to take him more away from me.

(but she all ready have him too much, looking at how much you can share a small child.

And they have said to me, the will not give that to her)

The 17 of june, the court.

Where she will try to take he´s home address away from me.

(a child can only have one address, its where the child have the address.

The parent have the most rights over the child, and take care of the child the most)

She can then complain to the country court, as the last place.

It will short after the court case in june, and then it will be all over.

(she can all ways try to complain, to the state administration have him more.

But they will all ways listen more, to the parent having the home address over the child.

Plus they will not use there time, to look through a complain from her over and over again through life)

Hugs

Its interesting... In America most men who separate from their wives are deadbeat flakes and dont care who get custody. In fact most cases in court are over the ex wife trying to get some form of support from the *****. So most courts here are biased towards the womans side and almost always put the screws to the men. BUT it appears that in your case at least the courts are not biased and are truly looking at you as a good father. Which you are :) Good luck my friend. I hope the courts put the screws to her after what you two have been through.

Thanks for being there bro.

In Denmark, they took a look at the family laws, and change it in 2007.

So you may not look at if you are a man, or a woman.

But look at who are the best parent for the child, to get the home address, and take care of the child the most.

I won that title for a small year ago, when she left us.

Now she will try to take that title away from me.

Lucky they work together, the state administration and the family administration and the family courts here.

They will send all there judgements to the judge, made by the child psychologist.

So i´m pretty sure, she can´t destroy him or me, through court.

But i will celebrate it, when it over for sure.

Good luck with the courts and case. I'm sure that it will be positive and will keep your son at your address.

My mother left us and my Father looked after us when I was six and my sister was four, the courts ruled in his favour then in 73. The Danish courts sound like they are fair and respectful in every way.

Thanks for being there old friend.

I´m sad to hear what happen, but happy to hear you also got a strong and loving dad as well, as i will be for my son through life.

I will all ways be by he´s side, and be there for him all the way.

Yes i also feel, the danish law systems, seems like they got brains/lucky for my son and i in this case here.

Hugs

But i will celebrate it, when it over for sure.

If you need a drink or two when all is over I'll be happy to raise glasses with you in old Copenhagen. I go out there rather frequently. Stay strong in the meantime. Can't even begin to imagine how much energy a thing like this must drain from you.

If you need a drink or two when all is over I'll be happy to raise glasses with you in old Copenhagen. I go out there rather frequently. Stay strong in the meantime. Can't even begin to imagine how much energy a thing like this must drain from you.

That would be cool, even i´m top busy whit working, and only have one day all alone in a 14 days period going on, i´m game.

If i got my clone, we can also meet up, for a cosy trooper time ;)

Copy that, she´s is sure trying to kill me slowly, lucky for my son and my self, i´m not easy to pull apart.

(send me a pm if you are in town)

Hugs

• 4 weeks later...

Small update.

I was in the state administration the 11-05-11, where they judge how to share a child.

She want him to stay for a week each place, and for 3 weeks in her summer holidays.

She got him for 5 days, where i´m working.

And i got him all mine 3 weeks alone, in my summer holidays.

She normal pick him up friday, and deliver him at my place late evening sunday.

Now she have him to monday morning.

Next up is the court case, where she will try to take he´s home address away from me.

So she gets the single parent state support check, and my days taken care of him.

I still strongly doubt, that will happen.

(i still see a young and twister party girl, taken care of him badly, so her attacks do not make sense to me)

I can´t wait to its all over, but i still have the felling, she will be a problem through my life as much as she can.

Hugs

Rolf:

As of many around here I'm sorry for your break up. Human relationships are not easy and life goes on. Take your time to inner heal and to embrace your soul to the point you put yourself back together and love it.

It's never, never to late for rediscovering love and reconstruct one's life. Especially for us passionate troopers. If you ever visit Guatemala you have a home there.

Posted Image

Thanks for the back up Luis, i might coming knocking at your door whit Sylvester one day ;)

I´m still standing, but to be honest it have hurt me a lot.

This soul pain have been puling in me for a long time...

to long, because there are no end to this madness my ex are pulling me through for a year now (feels like a lot more).

But i hope the court cases are over soon, and the state administrations meetings as well.

So my son and i can feel safe, and start a new life in peace.

We are happy, and good together here each day.

But i can´t wait to the fear of loosing my child, and he will be destroyed by my ex are over and gone.

So we can... move a long... move a long :)

Dear Rolf, bondings are timeless and something that no one can take from you is the bond you have with Sylvester.

That is the most important thing, that you build no matter what situation comes, to have the greatest bond with your son.

Good things, happen to good people. I have no doubt you and Sylvester will do fine.

Wish you the best and count with my support.Posted Image

Thanks for being there bro.

I´m sure of it too, we are compound all ready.

Father and son.

It was me there took him out, when he got born, i cut he´s umbilical cord and took him up.

It was me being there for him the most the first year, when we was still a family.

And it was me keep being there the most, when she left us a year back.

The child experts/psychologist, say the same thing as me at the state administration, who to share a small child.

So its so selfish and crazy she keeps pulling me through meetings, and now the 17 of june court case trying to take him away from me.

Many can see she think more about her own needs, then whats good for him.

The judges do not like when a parent destroy a family, and keep on destroying it for the two left behind trying to move on.

• 3 weeks later...

Get ready for a happy end my dear friends world wide.

I got the good news yesterday, that my ex wife have drop her court case/cases agains me and my boy :peace:

So now i have he´s home address here whit me through life, and keep having him the most as well.

This gives me great peace to move on, no being under attack all times.

I wanna say a BIG! thanks, for all your support through the last year in my life.

There have been the longest, in good and bad.

Both Sylvester and i love US muscle cars, i might get one for us if i can find the cash for it over time:

Posted Image

Hugs from here :salute: