Life is strange

Rolf

Keep your head straight up sir,and it is best maybe for Sly( :D ) didn't know about this yet until he's grown up and to see you always happy and share the best fun thing you know with him. Best of thoughts Rolf :salute:

and uh oh watchout...he's going to be more handsome than you...i have foreseen it!! :lol: :lol: :P:peace:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Daniel, Rick, Paul, Ole Jacob, Brad, Erik, thanks for all your lovely and support posting here.

I value it a lot, its crazy how vulnerable you become when you get a child, because your love for them are so big.

I guess some would leave this hobby, and hold it all for them self, drink etc.

But the best way to come through a life crisis, is to be honest about it, attack it, talk it out like here among my sandy brothers, local friends, family etc.

I decide to stay here, and attack it, and come out stronger in the other end.

My problem is just, the bombs are still raining on me, so i can´t find peace and move on yet.

If it was just one problem, and not new ones keep coming in, i´m pretty sure i would be all ok now.

But i will hang in there, and keep on fighting for my son´s future.

I will never let go, and see him get destroyed by her... never!

Rolf, you're a great dad! hang in there! it will work out for you

I really feel ashamed for other women.

Karin...

you need not be ashamed. There are pigs on each side.

Men/fathers want to know nothing of their children and women/mothers abuse their children for their power game etc etc...

It is bad, that on the back of the child must be discharged :(

I just hope, that for Sylvester and Rolf all ends well....

Thanks my friends, yeah i will hang in there.

Like a real trooper there will not go down, but keep firing under attack protect he´s bro´s behind him.

He´s my one and only, my true love, my every thing!

** man, that's a sad news.

but there will be another meeting in court case, and it is not definitly finished.

sure at the end you will be the winner, because it is sure all the justice people must see you are the better parent for Sylvester.

maybe your ex will let you and Sylvester more quiet after losing and losing process! i just hope this for you and your son, because she is the beginning of these bad situation...

i hope the better, keep the head up my friend.

** man, that's a sad news.

but there will be another meeting in court case, and it is not definitly finished.

sure at the end you will be the winner, because it is sure all the justice people must see you are the better parent for Sylvester.

maybe your ex will let you and Sylvester more quiet after losing and losing process! i just hope this for you and your son, because she is the beginning of these bad situation...

i hope the better, keep the head up my friend.

Thanks my dear friend, i think and hope so too.

This **** situation have soon be going on for a year now, and looks like it will keep on going a small year more.

But she can´t run me tired, and make me give up.

Let look at the case, i have talk whit the family state administration.

Where i won my case being the key person for my son, and keep he´s address at my place.

They say they look at:

1. Who have left the family (she left us).

2. Who own the child home, where the child are and have grow up (i own he´s child home).

3. Age of the parents (she´s young/not ready for the job).

4. Bank account, loan, do you have what it takes to take care of the child (she got zero cash, but a bank loan, and not her own place to stay, but on assistance).

5. Education, and what (i got a 4 year degree as a social care taker/pedagogue working whit kid´s/people, she got none).

6. Have you as a parent been taken care of the child, when it got born (i did not work, but was home whit him for over a year).

7. Who have won the case to keep the address of the child, and therefor keep him the most (i have, and she have not).

8. Who have found a nursery care taker place for him, and been there for him each day over there for a small month to he felt safe (i have).

So looking at the 8 issues above, she should be pretty much game over.

She even complain to the family administration, which is a even higher place to complain.

They can change the judgements, family state administration made, but they turn her down as well.

All these judgements, will be send to the courts.

She can complain to two courts.

The city court, and the country court, and thats is.

So i have to go to two court cases, and i guess as crazy as she is, and still want war whit me, and try to destroy Sylvester my son.

I guess she will pull us through both court cases.

But plus the 8 points above, where i have plus in them all, and she only got a minus in them all.

Plus i have taken care of him soon for 2 years, and alone for a year now as well, having he´s address here.

Plus he will be even older, and i been taker of him even longer, when the court cases begins.

So i highly doubt they will change any thing, and kick a small kid into a world i do not know that well, whit a young and twisted young woman not much to give him.

When all the court cases are over, and i hope/think still have my home address to keep my son the most.

There are only one place left she can complain to, and thats where it all begin.

The family state administration, where she have lost.

There she can try to complain again, and through life.

But i guess they will not force him away from me too much, if i´m against it.

She will also meet me there before the court cases begins, because she want him 50% of the time + holidays.

I pretty clear she do not know any thing about child psychology, because you can´t do that whit small children.

But only in some cases whit older kid´s/teenagers.

Hugs from here.

Hang in there bro! I sense good news on the horizon. :)

Thanks bro, i sense it too.

I think she´s game over soon, i just have to sit this one out.

I can´t wait to its over, but at the same time...

i will not think about it all the time, and let it destroy another good summer for my son and me.

Hugs.

Rolf I am rooting for you bro. May the final victory in this battle be for you and Sylvester only.

Thanks my friend, i´m also very sure we will get each other the most through life, she can´t take that away from us i´m sure.

But i have to fight for it, and have done that for a small year, looks like i have to fight another year or so before its over...

if it will ever be 100% over, when i got a insane ex there will not let us go, and find peace <_<

This is obviously a very tough situation to be in, my friend. But, rest assured that you will have the unconditional support from me as well as from the MEPD as a whole. Try to stay strong and focused and know that whatever the outcome, your son is definitely going to need you in his life.

Thanks again for keeping us up-to-date on this Rolf!

I agree... I think she's gonna be hearing Pvt. Hudson's voice in her head soon... "GAME OVER MAN... GAME OVER!"

Thanks for being there bro´s.

One thing is to split up, and the love fade out for a couple.

Then it would be way more easy for me, to handle him over, if i still think she was a ok person.

But sadly she is not, so its painful for me, when he´s behind enemy lines so to speak.

She got him this weekend, but i get him back tomorrow.

And i can´t wait to hold him again.

Peace out.

Small update:

I have a long good talk whit the state administration today, and they said they would back me up 100%.

And the things my ex like to get through, they will not give her.

As he´s is way too small for her ideas, plus they will listen to me, as he´s home address parent taken care of him the most.

So thats a good thing, and give me some peace in mind.

Looks like the meeting will be in a month, how to share him.

The court cases in the end of the summer, and if she want to take the second dance whit me in court as the final one.

It will be in the end of the year.

But to be honest, i think she is game over, so i will try not to use too much negative energy on this, but be there for my son 100% positive/loving.

Peace out :)

Great news bro!

I am happy things are turning better for you. Even if it was most likely since the beginning that it would be you who would take care of your son most of the time, all this stress and trouble must have been very hard to face.

Cheer up my friend. Everything is going as you have foreseen!!! ;)

Good luck with next meetings/audiences... and all the best for you and Sylvester.

Saludos

Great news bro!

I am happy things are turning better for you. Even if it was most likely since the beginning that it would be you who would take care of your son most of the time, all this stress and trouble must have been very hard to face.

Cheer up my friend. Everything is going as you have foreseen!!! ;)

Good luck with next meetings/audiences... and all the best for you and Sylvester.

Saludos

Thanks for being there bro, it means a lot to me.

I love the line where the Emperor says:

Young fool, only now at the end you understand..

Makes me think about my evil ex wife, there might slowly begin to understand she have lost.

Awesome! Good things happen to Good people..you are one of the Good ones,Sir! Great!

Thanks my dear friend :) , i try to be.

I guess i am, and come from a good family etc.

Also thanks for your back up Daniel :)

I would love to come to see, and feel the warm sun whit you Ole Jacob.

Denmark have been too cold for me in many ways.

As soon as all this hate from my ex is over, and i get a pass post for him.

We will slowly start to travel the world together, i have big plans for us, and hope to meet many of my mepd bro´s through life all over ;)