*** Need a canvas belt, please read ***

firebladejedi

*** Incoming transmission, standby... ***

For the last 4 years i have been making and supplying canvas belts for fellow stormtrooper wannabes to help them make their replica costumes more accurate but the time has now come for me to put the sewing machine aside and to get on with other more important things in life.

I no longer have any projects in the works and have all the belts i need for my ANH and ESB stormtroopers and to be honest am sick of the thought of having to spend my own time doing mind numbing tasks for others when i could be doing many things to my own advantage.

So i will ask that from now on, anyone in search of a canvas belt looks else where and if you were one of the lucky ones who actually has one of my belts and somewhere at an event somebody asked you where did you get that? Please tell them with a smile in the knowledge you got it from fbj, but he no longer produces them so please don't go to him and ask him to make you one.

If i have a lobotomy and decide to start producing more canvas belts i will offer them for sale in a for sale thread, not made to order in all manner of sizes and colours, under my terms and times.

I would like to thank those who have been previous customers for their support and praise, and to those who narrowly missed out ~ tough luck :)

I will be glad to continue in offering armour advice, on where to spend your Imperial credits and how to stick it together.. but please no more canvas belts.

*** Transmission complete ***

Duly noted man! B)

I will say that I'm sure you're going to be missed as a supplier, and I personally appreciate all you've done, but I totally understand this time comes in everyone's life in one way or another!

Keep on troopin'! :duim:

Copy that Mark, i´m just happy i still have a few of your belts here.

They are and was A+ well made.

Cheers mate, and enjoy the time away from the sew machine bro :)

Mark's contribution to FISD and the Legion cannot be over-stated. While not the first to offer canvas belts, he was at the fore front of the action and his dedication to excellence and helping popularize and establish canvas belts as the de facto standard were...well Legion :)

And not just FISD, but here as well.

It's no hyperbole to say that he really was the driving force in getting these popularized, and "FireBladeJedi" and "canvas belts" were synonymous.

It's no hyperbole to say that he really was the driving force in getting these popularized, and "FireBladeJedi" and "canvas belts" were synonymous.

I think they always will be synonymous in our minds.

• 3 weeks later...

mark,may i say that your belt you made me is astounding and i got to use it with my tk at nsc last month!!! i'm glad i got one off ya :) but, there is more to life than just sewing!

thanx buddy :)