New Merchandise Officer

FIVE

We're happy to announce that TD-4401 Rick "Dirty Boy"is our new Merchandise Officer.

The MO is responsible for approving any and all runs of merchandise (t-shirts, patches, stickers, etc.) that carry the MEPD logo or likeness. He is also in charge of facilitating runs of such merchandise and making them available to troopers at his discretion.

So a big MEPD "welcome" and "congrats" to Rick!

Thanks Nol!!!

Im really looking forward to taking this by the horns and rocking out some New MEPD gear....2010 style :D ....If you have an idea....big or small please dont hesitate to shoot me an email so we can work together to bring the vision to life.

If you or someone you have contact with is a reputable manufacturer of clothing or other items we can put into production please let me know. Any links or information will be greatly appreciated.

Hope to talk to you all very soon :)

Attaboy! :duim:

A suggestion for our first merch of 2010, how about a sort of like service medal like how they reward real soldiers? For sale to Deployed Sandies only. Good way to motivate more troopers to work towards achieving the top grade. B)

If cost or no vendor is an issue for service medals, I reckon lapel pins are fine too.

Just my random thought.

Cheers!

Glad to hear it, you'll do us proud bro!!!

Something special for the deployed troops is a cool idea, like how they have the gold EIB coins on the FISD, something along that line could be neat for us deployed folk.

Hi Rick,

It's a tad late but congratulations on your staff position!

Always a great feeling to see the young troops stepping up so us older guys can sit back and sip our Starbucks.

Hmmm, a MEPD lapel pin on my HPD uniform...now that would be too kool.

See you around the campus bro!

T :salute: