please help

lotdkawa

Welcome to the MEPD forums! Take a look at our Field Backpack threads. There is a wealth of information there; plenty of tips and tricks. If you don't find what you're looking for, try the search feature, at the upper right of any of the forum pages. Also, you should keep an eye on our For Sale or Trade threads, as pack parts or even finished packs sometimes come up for sale. Hope this helps point you in the right direction!

Also, are you looking for a pack that will be 501st approvable, or something that will need to be good enough for MEPD Police Officer status?

Are you looking for parts, or a fully built pack?

• 6 years later...

Hi there Handsome Solo. I offer Sandtrooper Backpack Kits that require assembly. Some folks believe it is a rite of passage to build your backpack, just like assembling and fitting your armor :)

Here's a photo gallery of everything that comes in my kit:

http://tk386.com/sandtrooper_backpack_kit/

It's got all of the parts you need to build a great looking backpack, except you'll need to order the white toilet cistern valve from Gordonator.

Please let me know if you are interested in a kit.

Charlie