Display Name Change / Passport Site Not Working

Sand_Knight1

Does anybody know how to change your display name? I've scoured the user control panel options and don't see anything. Also, is anyone else having trouble accessing the following link:

http://passport.clonetroopers.net

I'm already registered over on the FISD/Stormtrooper site and the SLD/Sith Lord site, so ideally I'd like to have all 3 accounts linked. Long story short, I'd like to change my display name from "cvg_1083129517" to "Sand_Knight1". Can anyone assist??

Let me know and thanks in advance!

Many thanks in advance Juan!!

Yeah, my username over at the SLD forum is 'Darth_Knight1', and my username on the FISD forum is 'Storm_Knight1', so I'm trying to keep it going with 'Sand_Knight1' over here at MEPD. As you can see, I'm a geek for consistency, lol.

Although I'm just starting on my TK build, I thought it'd be a good idea to drop in and see how the pros over at MEPD do it. Once my TK is done, I doubt I'll be able to resist the temptation to go sandy! :) Anywho, thanks again for working on the display name change for me!

I have the same issue guys, I missed the step about display name, my bad.

Anyway I'd like to change my display name to white zombie, thats my name over on FISD.

Can you help a brother out?

THANKS!!

Larry

TK 2798

NER/KAMINO SQUAD

white zombie on FISD

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am having the same problem too. On White armor I am "Pghtrooper21" I would like to have that as my screen name here too!

Thanks.

Andy

That name already exists under another email address.

I will email that user and confirm he is you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'd love to get a proper name too! I am TK-8224 from the Nordic Garrison. My name is Lisa Michaelsen, and I'm here to start converting my old TK to a sandie while I'm building a new TK. :)

I'd love to have 8224 as my screen name, and 501st access would be great too. :)

Lisa

Hi!

I'd love to get a proper name too! I am TK-8224 from the Nordic Garrison. My name is Lisa Michaelsen, and I'm here to start converting my old TK to a sandie while I'm building a new TK. :)

I'd love to have 8224 as my screen name, and 501st access would be great too. :)

Lisa

Done Lisa!

Welcome to the sand pit. Hope to see you building a TD on here and on your blog... which is quite nice btw!