Revolver Ocelot

Disk for mg34 grip

19 posts in this topic

I know some people out there have had questions on what to use for the disk on the grip of the mg34, dont know if this helps or not but picked this washer up for my MG. It was .59 cents at ACE and looks the part.

Its a 3/4 Beveled Washer made by Danco, model #35101B

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is this upside down? I thought the small part connected to the gun and the wide part was away from the gun.

Is this upside down? I thought the small part connected to the gun and the wide part was away from the gun.

No, the pics are right...

Nice find btw!!

Nice find.

I use a flag stand, for a small happy birthday flag (made out of white plastic, painted metal dark grey).

Here you go:

Posted Image

That is perfect! It's the exact same one that I got from a friend who is no longer on the forums. I just never knew what to tell people what kind of washer to look for. We should make this a sticky!

Glad i could help. Just want to give back since this board has helped me so much. If you would like to sticky it, ill make sure not to delete these pics from my photobucket.

Awesome! Topic has been pinned! If you'd rather, I can host the image, as I never delete anything, just let me know.

I have these parts !!! I've found them in the stores at work old stock and obsolete parts

It's known as a spherical washer and has a 3mm hole in the centre I have these for sale if anybody intrested

null_zpsf790f89c.jpg

Nice find.

I use a flag stand, for a small happy birthday flag (made out of white plastic, painted metal dark grey).

Here you go:

P1068165.jpg

What a find was that. I also got one of your famous flagstands on my HF MG34 :yes:

I take it nobody what's these parts then ?

Ive got too much left to finish with my Helmet and Armor, Plus have Felice working on a Bapty for me. So I can't work on an MG 34 right now. but These would be great for someone looking to make one.

I'm interested, ian, but I bet the shipping from UK to the States would be pretty prohibitive for just one washer... :woot:

I think there's an appliance store near me that carries them...

AFAIK the disc was taken from a vintage turntable sweeparm (not the unisweep we know as the source for many BobaFett parts)...canĀ“t find a picture but I am pretty sure about this

Markus

Rs props have purchased these were more than happy ! If you want just one I'll check the weight to send to the us mate pm me and we go from there 😄

I will also swap these for patches as I'm collecting them now !!! Pm me details guys and girls

Still have a few left if anybody interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still collecting patches also troopers so I'll swap these for patches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk