*done*TD4020 Requesting Deployment*done*

TK4020 to TD4020 Conversion

Marcus Wessels

Goldengate Garrison

mastertec123@yahoo.com

Comments: I threw this on very quickly. The chest plate does fit center and the hamburger stacker poped back in, found after the pics were taken...

Posted ImagePosted Image

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job man!

As I always say, Zac has the final "okay" in deployment, but I'm not catching anything that needs fixing. You might post a couple of close ups of the relevant parts of your blaster... just for "safety."

I'm glad to see a completed Crashmann pack like this.

I'm working on mine now! B)

Here's to your upcoming deployment!

(I went ahead and changed you to "sandtrooper" status on the boards.)

Looking real good there bro!

Just one thing, I think you need to add some T track to your DLT 19, also, think youll need to add the ammo box cover and the disc. You will need those for deployment.

If anyone can comment further, as I have never built that BFG so I dont know much of the detailes required.

And one suggestion here, it looks like you have built your pack insipired in the captain pack from the Move Along Trooper, to make it more accurate, maybe you want to consider painting the whole radio faceplate black... just an idea, you wont need this for deployment.

Other than that, looks like you should have no problem.

:)

Saludos.

Good suggestions Juan.

And one suggestion here, it looks like you have built your pack insipired in the captain pack from the Move Along Trooper, to make it more accurate, maybe you want to consider painting the whole radio faceplate black... just an idea, you wont need this for deployment.

And yes, that's totally an option... I'm doing the same pack but am opting to not paint my radio all black... simply cause I like it not black. :D haha I might make / get another "accurate" one later to be all black.