Created a new T-21 blaster template

Here's a new template I created for the T-21 blaster. I created it by gathering multiple pictures and diagrams of Lewis guns and overlaying them in Photoshop to create a template. It's not uber accurate by any means, but it should be helpful in creating a "trooping" version of a T-21. I'd love to own a Sci-Fire / Hyperfirm, but they don't ship to Canada and it would be dicey to import one due to customs regulations. But nothing says you can't make a PVC / wood replica for trooping!

I've sourced most of the parts (still need a few more) for the build and I'll be creating a tutorial in the coming weeks. Stay tuned! If you're antsy, here's a preliminary parts / supplies list:

- 3/4" thick wood for main body

- 1/2" thick wood / MDF for stock & receiver details

- 1/4" thick wood / MDF for grips

- 3" black ABS pipe (it's larger than 3") or 3.5" white PVC for main shroud

- 2.5" PVC for the barrel

- Large diameter to small diameter reducer, or a long tapered funnel

- 2" PVC for the receiver

- 4" drain piping or half round adhesive foam

- more details to come!

Here's a preview size

Posted Image

Here's the full size version (if you can print this large like Kinkos or something, print it at 72 DPI full size). Or you can crop and print just the sections you need (eg: the stock, receiver, feed cover, etc..)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4415140666_89d369a79c_o.jpg

• Like 1

If anyone has more accurate dimensions based on a real Lewis gun, please let me know and I'll gladly refine the template. I don't have acess to one so any accurate specs would benefit everyone! Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Here's a new template I created for the T-21 blaster. I created it by gathering multiple pictures and diagrams of Lewis guns and overlaying them in Photoshop to create a template. It's not uber accurate by any means, but it should be helpful in creating a "trooping" version of a T-21. I'd love to own a Sci-Fire / Hyperfirm, but they don't ship to Canada and it would be dicey to import one due to customs regulations. But nothing says you can't make a PVC / wood replica for trooping!

I've sourced most of the parts (still need a few more) for the build and I'll be creating a tutorial in the coming weeks. Stay tuned! If you're antsy, here's a preliminary parts / supplies list:

- more details to come!

Here's a preview size

Posted Image

Here's the full size version (if you can print this large like Kinkos or something, print it at 72 DPI full size). Or you can crop and print just the sections you need (eg: the stock, receiver, feed cover, etc..)

hi bro,do you have accurate sized cropped sections at hand??? if so could you email me them please,as i'm having difficulty doing it,as i'm useless with computers!!! :6:

thanx buddy! :)

• 7 months later...

Today I got the templates done for my future T-21 build.

I thought I would offer some help for cropping the template.

These instructions are for Microsoft Word. I believe it is pretty accurate in size to Panda's. What I had to do was save his image to documents, open with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Crop the sections I wanted, leaving a bit of overlap between cropped sections. Zoom in to 149%. Copy image, paste on Microsoft word and print it out. You will probably have to take off the margins on your word document. You can do this through the page layout tab.

If anyone needs me to, send me your email address and I can send you the files.

Thanks Pandatrooper!

• 6 years later...
On 20/09/2010 at 6:04 AM, sir david said:

hi bro,do you have accurate sized cropped sections at hand??? if so could you email me them please,as i'm having difficulty doing it,as i'm useless with computers!!! :6:

thanx buddy! :)

HI Did you have any luck on this as am in same boat?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
- more details to come!
Here's a preview size
4415140666_cd3085749e_b.jpg
Hey I'm having problems trying to find a place to print these do you have these already cropped and saved that you could send me that may work on a regular printer and just tape together?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk