what is this T shirt ?

kenthork

Those shirts look great Eddie! The only thing that I think it has to have added is some text somewhere that mentions that the MEPD is a Detachment of the 501st Legion. Chuck will have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that it is required with all legion merch. Any shirt also needs to be cleared through him.

hmmm let me work on it

what do you guys think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW!!! :blink: LOVE them bro :D

You got a 100% green light from here to do the run, but lets here what the CO and will MD say.

Peace out bro :)

(the black and white look are mad cool, i LLliikkeeEE!!! it)

is it not better to put the TD trooper (rolf draw) in the face t shirt like the model seen on the topic beginning?

i will like it more, because many have many shirt with the mepd logo in front of and it will change to have a big sandy trooper at the place?

just my point o view.

Hi Eddie!!

How about adding some little retro colors on the pictures again like the previous run?

I can only do 1 color shirts

How about t-shirts we will never see

like one for the wives/ gf's

Posted Image

Maybe

Posted Image

These two are for sure being made!

WOW!!! :blink: LOVE them bro :D

You got a 100% green light from here to do the run, but lets here what the CO and will MD say.

Peace out bro :)

(the black and white look are mad cool, i LLliikkeeEE!!! it)

Glad I have your ok bro! When we get crackin on this run you got to send me your address so I can send you these!

is it not better to put the TD trooper (rolf draw) in the face t shirt like the model seen on the topic beginning?

i will like it more, because many have many shirt with the mepd logo in front of and it will change to have a big sandy trooper at the place?

just my point o view.

Im gonna add a little more to the front, But I kind of like the main image being on the back. I'll play woth some designs and see what I come up with :)

I liked Rolf's original color graphic design myself. Perhaps placing it on the back this time would be just as cool. However the black and white version also looks rad.

Iron Maiden and Eddy rules! Doesn't OLG have something similar?

I am a big fan of the logo on the back too.

I like that look in general unless it happens to be some sort or Iron Maiden tour t-shirt..

Hmmmm I wonder what that would look like???

Posted Image

Top cool work bro ;)

Love the Jawa in the back ground too :lol:

No problem at all Eddie :salute:

oh and I also liked the usmc's motto "The Old Breed" after all we sandtroopers are the first armor to be produced for making the movie :D