• White
    • Black
    • Gray

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

one orange for ever seven enlisted? in the mos eisley droid inspection sceen there were two of each color. or at least two orange and two black, one clearly white and in my desktop image I can't see the other one but I think it's white.

• 7 months later...

Aside from someone calling an orange pauldroned one "sir", is there any evidence that points shows that white is NCO & black is enlisted?

When I look at the movies, it seems to me to be other way 'round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

what all the colors mean?

In reality? Whatever you want them to be. Just pick which one goes with the image you had in your mind when you went sandy, or whichever you think looks best to you.

Really, you don't want me to get started on this subject *again*. It's been covered many times ad nauseum - just check past threads.

what all the colors mean?

In reality? Whatever you want them to be. Just pick which one goes with the image you had in your mind when you went sandy, or whichever you think looks best to you.

Really, you don't want me to get started on this subject *again*. It's been covered many times ad nauseum - just check past threads.

So its like the bars on the ear cover It has " rank" but not a sole knows what, and the rank bars on the ID unifroms where decipher said one thing books say a differnt thing and so on and so on